chapter 26

As they oulled up a little bit away from the house yoona texted her mother.

"Eomma we're here".
"Great timing, I'll tell u when to come in, for now relax".
"Okay eomma we'll be waiting".

"What did she say"? Chan questioned. "She said to wait she'll say when to come in". "Oh okay".

Y/N'S POV

Looking at myself in the mirror she smirked. "Finally back in my element". I said to myself.

Soon I heard the door open Looking through the mirror I saw jungmin walk in

Soon I heard the door open Looking through the mirror I saw jungmin walk in. The air now becoming polluted with her perfume that never failed to make me wanna gag. I wasn't shocked by what she wore tryna look quote on quote hot for me.

Jungmins clothes:

Running her hands down my shoulders and chest she intertwined her fingers infront of her, her chest was pressed against my back

Running her hands down my shoulders and chest she intertwined her fingers infront of her, her chest was pressed against my back. She pecked the back of my neck. "Damn babe, did u dress so sexily for me"? She asked in a seductive tone. I wanted to throw up right then and there but kept myself together. Smirking I turned around and held her wait.

Turning us I pressed her up against the mirror. "Ofcourse, for who else would i"? I said matching her energy but in my head I knew that smirk on my face was for other reasons. She giggled at my words pressing her body even more into mine no longer against the mirror. "I fucking love u". She said against the skin of my neck. Seconds later I held her chin making her look at my eyes. Shifting my hand higher up her back I let go off her chin griping the back of her leg.

I lifted it holding it against my hip she kissed me deeply. Seconds into the kiss I let go off her leg slowly. She was too lost in the kiss to even realize. Reaching across I quickly grabbed the ceramic vase beside us. Before she could pull away from the kiss I hit her at the direct back of her head. The vase shattered as she screamed and fell to the floor hot blood running down the back of her neck in little drops. She looked at me with tears and rage in her eyes.

Before she coukd even speak she lost her conceance and collapsed completly. Looking at myself in my mirror I saw her lipstick smeared on my lips and neck. Feeling disgusted by the sight I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth washing off all the lipstick and straightening my clothes. Walking back out I saw Han dragging jungmins body out the door. "Oh hey, I heard her scream so I took that  my que and came up". I chuckled. "Yeah I figured I was just straightening myself up I'm gonna call yoona and the others now and come down to the basement".

Han nodded and continued doing what he was doing. Crossing over jungmin I quickly went down the stairs calling yoona. "Hey sugar, you guys can come now". "Okay eomma on our way". I opened the front door and looked at the night sky. Minutes later I heard some foot steps. Looking forward I saw chan and hyunjin. Walking forward I greeted them with a normal bro hug. "Hey guys". "Hey y/n, long time no see". Chan greeted as hyunjin nodded in agreement.

"Well yeah u know the circumstances-". I was cut off when someone cleared their throat. Looking behind them my eyes doubled in size seeing my daughter. "Hey eomma". "Y-yoona what in the livid fuck are u wearing"?!?! "Calm down eomma, I just wanted to have some fun with my outfit besides I don't usually dress like this to leave the house only on occasions, let it down this time pleasee". I sighed and pulled her to me hugging her. "Fine, but never again leave the house like this".

She nodded and hugged back back burying her face into my shoulder. Chan and hyunjin left to meet Han and to give us some time alone. Seconds passed and I heard little sobs from yoona. Looking at her I patted her head. "Don't cry sugar". "I missed u so much eomma". She looked at me non stop tears leaving her eyes. "I know sugar I missed u and your father alot aswell, my past came back to play and it costed us alot as a family I'm sorry". Pulling back she jumped at me wrapping her legs and arms around me.

"Don't leave us ever again please, I can't do this again neither can appa, please". My heart shattered at her pleads. "I won't baby, I won't, I promise". Now even I was in tears she pulled back and looked at me with her now swollen eyes. I kissed her forehead and put her down wiping away her tears. "Don't cry, u came in Looking so cute, even if the outfit isn't ideal it's still nice on u and I can see u did your makeup don't ruin it with tears". She gave me a smile identical to mine which I returned.

Wiping away my own tears I spoke. "Ready to take our revenge for this separation"? "Yes ma'am". She said now full of energy. "Alright let's go Miss Kim". We both laughed and walked inside together.