Miss Mystic Falls

It's been a week of getting Davina settled before the reminder of the miss mystic falls pageant.

"Omg we have to get our nails done after the questioning then final dress fittings Omg the shoes I almost forgot about the hair!" Caroline screeched looking much like a chicken with her head cut off.

"Caroline!" I yelled sternly making her yelp before looking at me "Joshua and his crew is coming don't you remember you interviewed 12 hair nail artist and seamstresses before settling on him he'll be here tomorrow morning bright and early for final dress adjustments." I soothe watching recognition flashes over her face before she sets down in her seat the adults all shake their heads fondly.

"Never change Caroline." Jenna says adoringly.

"Now dates?" I asked looking to Caroline and Elena along with Bonnie she's being aloud to compete even though she's not a founding family. Ugh Carol.

"Well Bonnie's taking Enzo, I'm taking Stefan, and Caroline is taking Tyler or JJ." Elena says looking to Caroline.

"Caroline Forbes would you do me the honor of letting me take you to the pageant?" JJ asking being dramatic down on one knee with a bow.

"Yes yes!" Care squealed before her face turned serious. "Here is the swatch of my dress be sure something in your suit matches it like the button up, tie, or simply a handkerchief." She said handing him the swatch from her purse along with the rest of us girls to our respective dates Damon looking at mine raising a brow before grinning.

"I've got the perfect tie for this or would you prefer my button up shirt?" Damon asked with a thoughtful expression.

"Hum all black suit black tie with that color button up." I hum nodding my head.

"Oh you girls are going to look smashing." Carol gushes looking at the swatches.

"What should Enzo do?" Bonnie frowns.

"And I've thought of that. I got Joshua's team to take the pieces that came from taking up your dress and had them make these." I say before jogging to the hallway closet bringing a box back and handing it to Bonnie.

She opens it with a gasp seeing a tie and handkerchief made from her dress. "Oh why didn't I think of that."

"The tie is adjustable so the detailing doesn't mess up when he tries to tie it meaning he doesn't have to undo it completely." I grin at her as she beams back handing the box to Enzo.

"Enzo wear a white button up." Caroline demands. Which makes him gulp slightly before nodding.

"Girls the interviews are soon so please go get into your outfits this afternoon is the practice dance so boys please be on time." Carol said herding us up the stairs

-timeskip-

Since none of us had time to shave our legs so now we are wearing pants. Oops.

(Caroline\/, Peyton\/)

(Caroline\/,                    Peyton\/)

(Elena\/, Bonnie\/)

But of course they used my closet now don't get me wrong I can't wear all the clothes at the same time but my dirty clothes basket again so full

"Now Bonnie why didn't I think of pairing those pants with that shirt." I said tilting my head after straightening up from strapping my heels.

"Huh it looks so good on her." Caroline agrees.

"I don't think it would look good on us." Elena states after changing her bag.

"Well i just couldn't find a shirt to go with it then i found this blue bodysuit and put it on and it actually looked really good." Bonnie said sheepishly with a blush barely noticeable on her skin.

"Well i think you look amazing." Davina said by the door with Stefan while he nods along with Davina.

"Girls we have to go." Carol called from downstairs.

"Coming!" I call from the top of the stairs after making sure everyone is out of my closet waving my hand to shut the door.

"Elena did you make sure it was fine with Davina for Stefan to be your partner?" I questioned Elena.

"Oh no i haven't oh shoot because she arrived a day before the pageant was even announced." Elena muttered before plundering through her purse as i drove to the Lockwood mansion. "I'm texting her now, oh she said it's fine because she knows nothing is going to happen between us oh thank god." Elena said before sighing in relief.

"Good it would've been to late to change names for partners." Caroline says also sighing in relief.

"We are here." I announce to them before getting out of the Tahoe, the girls following.

The interviews went amazing for us because we run and started the community clean up team also charities given old clothes and good to homeless shelters in neighboring towns and cities, i also am one of founders of moms hospital i volunteer there every other weekend also volunteer in the local hospital in mystic falls. After that we went and waited for the boys after taking a break from our heels.

"Hey sweetheart." Damon says as he walk in the boys going their respective dance partners.

"Hello my love." I greet giving him a kiss checking my watch briefly seeing its time to make our way to the room. "Alright girls time to put our shoes back on." I tell them sitting down on the bench going for them but Damon stops me by grabbing them and putting them on me kissing my knee when he finished. " oh my god that was hot." I blurt out looking completely serious.

"Thanks sweetheart let's go." Damon chuckles before pulling me up we all walk in dancing repeatedly as it has to be perfect for tomorrow.

"So steffie how is it going with vina, because she's my little sister you hurt her in any way shape or form little steffie goes bye bye." I tell him with a glare making him shift on his feet nodding rapidly.

"I won't I promise." Stefan promises still looking a little frightened

"Perfect." I grinned before turning to carol who clapped her hands.

"Alright you are free to leave except Bonnie Caroline Elena and Peyton." She announced watching as everyone but us hurried out at a very quick rate. "So you girls your stylist is going to Peyton's then you are coming here to finish like getting dressed and finishing touches.

"Yes Mrs. Lockwood." We answered.

"Good now you know the times to be here and the orders your name is being called please don't be late." Carol stressed before smiling brightly when we nodded.

"It will be great we've got this." I tell her before we all grab our bags heading home us girls shaving and putting on the face mask Joshua and his team recommended. After that off to bed.