Chapter Twenty Two : Unexpected Event

~Chapter Twenty Two : Unexpected Event~
~Start~

**********

You were all now walking to the city after you all exited Killua's home. As you were all walking, you and Gon explained to everyone the trick Gotoh used to the two of you.

"Ah, I see. He used that trick to me too." Killua said as his face turn in annoyance. "And once you find out the secret, it's so simple, it'll piss you off."

"Eh, really?" Gon said as he kept flipping a coin in his hand, wondering what the trick is. Then, the coin he's flipping was suddenly snatched by Kurapika who turned around and smiled.

"Assuming this was the trick he did." Kurapika said as he flipped the coin and catched it with his left hand. He raised his hands and turned to the four of you. "Which hand?" Kurapika asked.

"It's in your left hand right?" You said as you pointed to his left hand.

Kurapika chuckled and opened his right hand to reveal that the coin was actually in his right hand.

You and Gon once again widen your eyes in confusion. "How did you do that!?" You both asked.

Then, Kurapika opened his left hand to reveal another coin. "Gotoh used to coins."

"But he only has one coin." Gon said.

"He was hiding the other coin in his right hand." Kurapika explained as he flipped the coin once again and catched it with his left hand. "And then, he let us see him grab the coin using his left arm."

"But before he asked us which hand holds the coin," Kurapika continued as he raised both of his hands. "He will raise both of his hands and secretly slip the first coin into his sleeves."

"Oh!" You and Gon said as you both realized how simple it is.

"That left the coin in his right hand." Kurapika finished.

Killua closed his eyes. "You got that right." He said.

You and Gon grew a vein. "You're right, it actually made us mad..." You and Gon said.

"I'm assuming that Gotoh used that trick in his final turn." Killua said as he turned around to face the both of you. "Gotoh hates cheating even if it's just a game."

"That's even worse!"

**********

You were all inside a train now, the same train that you, Gon, Kurapika and Leorio used to reach Kukuroo mountain. You were sitting between Killua and Kurapika as Gon was explaining how the three of you got here.

"Eh!?" Killua yelled in disbelief. "You're here on a tourist visa!?"

Gon nodded. "Yeah."

"Didn't you pass the exam!?" Killua asked. "Why didn't you use your hunter license!? It could let you stay in other countries as long as you want, right?" Killua said as he looked over to you, Kurapika and Leorio.

The three of you just sweatdropped and sighed. "That's what we told him." Leorio sighed.

"Because I've decided." Gon said. "I'm not gonna use my hunter license until I finished what I'm gonna do."

"What do you to do?" Killua asked.

Then, Gon took out something from his pocket and showed it to the all of you. It was a tag that Hisoka wore. "To return Hisoka's tag!" He said. "I'll return his tag when I punch in the face! That's what he told me."

"Until I've done that, I won't use my hunter license. I'm not going to go back in whale island either!" Gon said.

Killua hummed in understanding. "So, where's Hisoka?" Killua asked.