{CHAPTER 19}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

~~~~~~

Before we start, I wanted to say something about the "Yandere" part of this story.

Sanzu's character in Tokyo Revengers is already complex, so i've been trying to add his naturally sadistic personality and mixing it with a more "intense" yandere style.

So although you may not notice, some of the things he does are already "suspicious" in a sense. You've just got to pay close attention to every detail, his yandere moments will either be very small or extremely intense(no in- between).

Anyways, let's continue.

~

~Y/N's POV~

My eyes slowly fluttered open as light pooled into my vision "....." My throat hurt and I could feel something wrapped around it which caused my eyes to snap wide open in pure confusion.

"Take it easy" I looked over to see an older male walking over to me. "The strangulation that you've endured has caused an immense amount of damage and suffrage to your Laryngeal" he explained before handing me a white board along with a black marker. "You'll heal but it will take longer if you continue to strain your voice by speaking so please use this for the time being"

I quickly scribbled down the word 'Water' before showing it to him and he nodded "Of course"

He left the room and I frowned as I brought my hand up to my neck which seemed to be covered in light bandages.

'I killed Hikaru.....didn't I?'

I looked around the small room and noticed that it resembled a hospital room but.....there wasn't a lot of machinery in here, it only seemed to be basic equipment.

'Maybe that's only because my injury didn't require a lot of items.....or perhaps I'm not even in the hospital'

The door opened up and the "doctor" walked back in before handing me a cup of water and I slowly brought the cup up to my lips as the cool liquid entered my mouth.

After a couple of seconds, I placed the cup onto the table besides me and scribbled down another word on the white board. 'Hospital?'

The "doctor" chuckled lightly and shook his head "Not exactly! You're at one of Bonten's headquarters" he continued "You were brought here by Bonten's number two" he said and my eyes widened slightly as I scribbled down Sanzu's name causing the doctor to nod his head in agreement.

I pointed towards my eyes before repeatedly pointing towards his name and the doctor's eyes lit up in realization. "You want to see him?" he questioned and I nodded causing him to chuckle lightly "I'll see if he's busy or not"