Chapter 33 - Spending Time Together

Springtrap and I walked together talking about life, when he finally asked- "Y/N, do you see me as your friend?"
I was taken aback by the question, thinking for a bit. Of course I see him as a friend, but I guess the reason I'm confused is because is that all I see him as? It's become clearer then day to me that I have some sort of feelings towards Springtrap, but he's a former child murderer, and he's also a living golden animatronic rabbit from a childrens pizza place. A relationship like that would surely never be accepted by the public, and I'm not sure how I'd feel about keeping our relationship off radar. I always dreamed of doing cute romantic things with my future partner, like going to carnivals or the movies, but I wouldn't be able to do those things with Springtrap because of his appearance and past. But I can't deny these feelings, when they're so clear to me. I love Springtrap. But does he love me? I guess I never really thought about that. I mean what are the chances he'd feel the same? I'm just a stupid girl he took pity on. I'm nothing special.
"Y/N?" He questioned.
I shook my head then responded. "Of course your my friend. Why wouldn't I consider you one?" I asked.
Springtrap rubbed the back of his neck. "I don't know, I guess I just needed reassurance that you don't hate me."
I placed my hand on his shoulder. "I could never hate you Springtrap, you mean so much to me." I leaned forward, before Springtrap turned away.
"Oh look at this creek!" He boasted as I turned and looked down at the clear creek.
It was very pretty. I knelt down, letting the cold water hit my hand. "It's pretty cold."
Springtrap smirked. "I could have guessed that."
I giggled, standing back up. "This is a very pretty place. I'm glad you agreed to come along."
"Hehe yeah, about that. I actually already knew about this place since Deliah told me, but I really wanted to spend time with you." Springtraps ears fell back against his head.
I grabbed Springtraps hands and held both of them close to me, looking up at him. "I've wanted to spend time with you too Springtrap."
Both of us began leaning into each other. Was this about to happen? Yes, yes it was. I was ready.