Chapter 029

In the afternoon, in the large classroom on the second floor of Building C of the laboratory building, students from the Department of Chemistry took their seats one after another.

There are many students outside the classroom door, and the comings and goings are often tight.

Chen Qizhao was standing by the window at the door of the classroom. He glanced at the people coming and going, as well as a few formally dressed students in front, busy signing in for teachers or leaders who were attending the class.

"Why did you come to the chemistry class all of a sudden??? What's so good about this thing?" Yan Kailin looked at the chemistry students around him and whispered to Chen Qizhao: "You..."

"Come and squat."

Before the open class officially started, Chen Qizhao's eyes swept into the distance. Shen Yuhuai, who was holding teaching equipment, followed a middle-aged man and stood at the door talking to other teachers in the Department of Chemistry. His gaze stayed on Shen Yuhuai for a moment, then quickly swept over the students around him, judging them one by one, and looked carefully in the crowd for a while, and finally stopped when he saw He Shuhang coming out of the stairs.

"I'm going, who are you squatting?" Yan Kailin came up curiously: "There are no beautiful female classmates over there!"

Chen Qizhao felt relieved when he saw He Shuhang.

He learned from He Shuhang's class schedule that the other party had no class schedule in the afternoon. If both Shen Yuhuai and his tutor came over for the open class, there would inevitably be a time gap in the laboratory. Now that He Shuhang also came to the open class, he finally felt relieved, "No. If you see someone, let's go."

Yan Kailin didn't understand very well, "Running all the way here, you're going to leave before you squat? You haven't told me which chemistry girl you're looking for!"

Chen Qizhao didn't return to him, turned around and left behind.

But this time, if you want to go, you have to go, a few students from the student union stood outside watching, and a few students squeezed in.

The aisle, which was not very spacious, suddenly became crowded, and the two had to walk into the back door of the classroom to avoid people. As a result, not long after entering, the students in charge of the paddock directly closed the back door from the outside, leaving only to cross most of the classroom from the outside. The way to leave the front door.

Chen Qizhao: "..."

Yan Kailin: "..."

At this time, the bell rang and the open class started.

There was no way for the two to retreat, and they could only find a seat in the back corner of the classroom.

Yan Kailin looked at the chemical formula like a book on the screen in the distance, and looked at Chen Qizhao a little aggrieved: "I didn't want to go to jail here."

Chen Qizhao couldn't read or understand the content, "How long is the open class?"

Shen Yuhuai explained to him in the hospital some time ago that he could fall asleep while explaining the journal to him. He really has no talent in this regard.

Yan Kailin had to inquire with the people next to him, and turned his head with a sad face: "Brother, prison, they said it might be 3 hours."

He said: "Why don't we find a chance to sneak away, anyway, we are not students of the Department of Chemistry, and the students who sign in at the door will not stop us."

Just as Chen Qizhao wanted to agree, he raised his eyes and saw Shen Yuhuai standing next to the lecturer. He swallowed his approval immediately, "It's only 3 hours, haven't you been in jail?"