XXVI

Tzuyu and Sana have arrived safely in Taiwan. The two were already outside for the check outs for their luggage.

“Unnie, I'm nervous.” Tzuyu said as Sana just chuckled while getting her luggage.

“It's okay, Y/n told me that your family can't wait to see you.” Sana replied with a smiled plastered on her face.

The two were already done as they made their way out of the airport, spotting Tzuyu's family with her dog on his father's arm.

“Chewy!” Her parents shout, waving their hands to get their attention.

“See? I told you, they miss you that much.” Sana said, tapping Tzuyu's shoulder as she grabbed the latter wrist and made their way on her parents. As Tzuyu got engulfed with a tight hug from her father when Sana let go of her wrist.

“Oh, my daughter. You've grown so much!” Tzuyu's father said as his eyes were about to water. “I'm sorry for all the things I did in the past, forgive me for I regret it all.” He said, still hugging Tzuyu.

“I already forgive you, dad.” Tzuyu mumbled with her tears streaming down as she let go from the hug. “Hi, mom.” she said, engulfing her mother who's been crying while watching her husband and daughter.

“My Chewy, I miss you so much!” Her mother said, reciprocating her embrace.

“I miss you too mom.” Tzuyu mumbled, while Sana on the other were just watching there tears falling from her eyes with a smile plastered on her face.

After a minute of emotional reunion of the family, Tzuyu face Sana with a smile as she grabbed the latters wrist and face it to her parents who have a big smile that was plastered on their face, that finally their daughter is finally home.

“Mom, Dad? This is Sana... my girlfriend.” Tzuyu said introducing Sana as her girlfriend infront of her family which made Sana got stunned on her spot with wide eyes.

Tzuyu on the other hand didn't even know why she introduce Sana like that to her family.

“Nice meeting you, dear.” Tzuyu's father hug the latter making Sana move on her spot while throwing Tzuyu an eye.

“Let me hug my daughter in law!” Tzuyu's mother said, embracing Sana tightly.

Tzuyu's father give her a thumbs up, approving her daughter's choice of love. And that's also the reason why her and Y/n before can't even proudly out to her parents because her father can't accept that her daughter is inlove with a girl.

After introducing Sana to her family, Sana made her besides Tzuyu when they are on the way to the car which give Sana the time to elbow Tzuyu on her stomach which made the latter yelp.

“Are you two okay there?” Tzuyu's mother asked while the two just nodded their head.

“Why the hell did you introduce me as your girlfriend?!” Sana said, enough for the two of them to hear.

“I don't even know, I was just thinking if I tried to introduce you as my girlfriend maybe my father would approve this time, and if not I will quickly go home to Korea.” Tzuyu replied, touching her stomach on where Sana elbow her. “That's a good blow.” She said as she let out a small chuckle.

“We will talk later when we get home.” Sana said, before she help Tzuyu's mother putting their baggage on the car's trunk.

.....

Jeongyeon's Pov.

Mina is already discharged from the hospital and Tzuyu and Sana got already arrived Taiwan safely yesterday. And now it's Monday and it really sucks! Ugh. And this grandma here can't even shut her mouth early in the morning.

“Nayeon, can you just shut up for awhile?” I mumbled as she just throw me a glare and continue on singing.

“The transferred student will start today right?” Chaeyoung asked me as I just shrugged my shoulder.

We have the same classes right now since it's Monday, and for the remaining days our schedule wasn't the same.

So we really grabbed the chance to meet here at our favourite café since 8:30 will be the start of our classes.

“Is that Momo?” Nayeon stop singing as she looks outside looking at the girl who just come out from a car.

Dahyun also tried to wave her hand to get Momo's attention but to our dismay she didn't hear us.

“Just text her to meet us in the classroom, Dubu.” I said, as I grabbed my things and put it on my bag cause it was almost time.

The girls also put their things inside their bag as we head outside.

.....

Your Pov.

Class have started and we were just waiting for our instructor to come in and discuss the lessons infront of us. The girls are also with us too since we have the same schedule.

Mina is supposed to be at home but she insist that she'll attend classes instead of slacking off in her house that would just made her feel depressed even more, so I just give up and let her do what she wants.

“Good morning everyone!” Mr. Choi greeted us with a smile before he continued. “We have a new student from abroad, please come in and introduce yourself.” Mr. Choi said as the person behind the doors walk inside making everyone gasped as Momo gritted her teeth making me confused.

The girl infront of us has the same resemblance of her, and have the same features. First look, you will definitely tell that its Momo.

“Hi, everyone! I'm Han Sohee, please take care of me.” The girl said, bowing her head before roaming her eyes and it stop at me before throwing me a smile. Her smile also resembles Momo.

Mina grabbed my hand getting my attention, as I let out a small chuckle because I know, she's jealous again.

“You can now sit Ms. Han.” Mr. Choi said, as Sohee nodded her head and approach the back seat which was the only vacant.

After Sohee sat down on her seat, I look at Momo who has still gritted her teeth and hardened face.

“Do you think Momo is okay?” I whispered to Mina as she just shrugged her shoulder while looking at Momo.

I just shrugged my shoulder too and just listen to Mr. Choi's discussion while holding Mina's hand under the table.

***************************************

New character unlocked 😄

Wassup gays!

Who is Sohee in Momo's life?
Well, lets find it out on the next, next chapter. 🤭

Have a great day ahead my lovely gays!

Adiós Amigos! ❤️