Chapter 032

"Yeah." Shen Yuhuai just nodded and didn't ask any further questions. He swept across Chen Qizhao's computer desktop out of the corner of his eye and noticed a class schedule attached to the stand next to him.

"I'm not chasing stars, just take a look." Chen Qizhao turned off the computer, he was about to say a few words of explanation, he saw a flash of lightning, and the entire dormitory was instantly darkened with a bang, and then a burst of light appeared in the nearby dormitory building. Screams of lamentation.

Thunderstorms knocked out power in the dormitory building.

Chen Qizhao touched the mobile phone on the desktop, a light suddenly lit up in the dormitory, and Shen Yuhuai turned on the mobile phone flashlight.

"Power outage?" Shen Yuhuai walked to the window and saw a large area of ​​the campus darkened. "It may be the line failure caused by the rainstorm. It is estimated that it will be restored tomorrow morning."

The darkness engulfed the wind and rain, and the distant sky thundered with lightning.

Chen Qizhao didn't expect the weather to suddenly become so bad. He found his mobile phone and sent a message to Yan Kailin, and followed the light of the mobile phone to the wardrobe to find clothes.

Shen Yuhuai raised the light for him, "Can you find it?"

Chen Qizhao found his clothes, "The hot water shouldn't stop, I'm going to take a shower and change my clothes."

After the power outage, the atmosphere became very quiet. When Chen Qizhao came out of the shower, he saw Shen Yuhuai sitting on his chair and looking at his phone. The time was approaching 12 o'clock before he knew it. Chen Qizhao found a spare pillow from the closet. I bought a whole set of bed covers, but I didn't expect to use them at this time.

"I'll sleep inside." Chen Qizhao took the initiative.

Shen Yuhuai made way for him.

No electricity and no other entertainment, plus it was a bit late.

Chen Qizhao noticed that the bed next to him was slightly pressed down, and leaned in the direction of the wall again. The bed looked quite big, but in fact the two adult men lying on it could only be considered just right, and it was very obvious to turn over a little, and accidentally bumped into each other.

Perhaps it was his delusion, he always felt that people were around, and the tip of his nose was full of the minty smell.

He thought casually, he hadn't noticed his shower gel smelling so good before.

"Is Brother Huai busy these days?" Chen Qizhao moved his position, "I'm very late to send you messages."

"Well, the first phase of the project is over, and the team is catching up with the schedule, so it will be relatively busy." Shen Yuhuai's voice was a little tired, "but it is almost done, and the next period will be relatively empty."

The light coming in from the window was slightly weaker, but it was enough to see people in the dark.

Chen Qizhao let himself lie on his back, "Aren't you going to play?"

Shen Yuhuai: "Prepare, I am idle because the equipment of the institute needs to be checked and maintained, and the time we use the laboratory has been adjusted."

Laboratory equipment maintenance...? Chen Qizhao had heard this time, and he had also heard a brief conversation between He Shuhang and Shen Yuhuai in the last public class. If the equipment is overhauled, will the number of outsiders entering the institute also increase?

Chen Qizhao said, "Is it a long time for maintenance?"

"Fortunately, three or four days." Shen Yuhuai answered patiently: "Some instruments will be checked more carefully."