Chapter 035

A villa in S city, in the Lin family mansion.

In the relatively quiet living room, Jiang Yuze poured wine into the wine glass beside him, "Chen Shiming has been doing a lot during this time. It seems that the party has made him suspicious. He is investigating Yicheng-related matters. What have we done? All hands and feet were found out by him."

"Chen Jianhong has let go of power... It's been a few years since there was no movement. It's strange that so many things have been found in this investigation." Lin Shizhong frowned slightly, "Did you not notice anything when you were by Chen Jianhong's side?"

"Chen Jianhong is not abnormal." Jiang Yuze said in a low voice: "It's just that Chen Shiming is not easy to deal with. He also stopped personnel transfer during this time. The two people who were originally expected to be arranged into his team failed. I asked Chen Jianhong's words, It seems that the fact that Chen discovered the spy some time ago made the father and son vigilant."

Lin Shizhong shook the glass and said, "Then don't leave Chen Shiming's side, he is so flamboyant, the old antiques in the Chen family will not give up, you go and let the old antiques interfere with Chen Shiming. After all, their interests are involved. They won't let a junior ride on their head."

Jiang Yuze asked inexplicably, "Then do we need to stop first?"

"Now we can't stop. Some of our arrangements are not so concealed. Once we stop, Chen Shiming will have more time to investigate..." Lin Shizhong took a sip of wine, and he didn't look panic at all, and asked casually: "By the way, How's the arrangement between Feihong and Yicheng? I remember you brought Chen Qizhao over there, right?"

Jiang Yuze nodded: "Yes."

"How about Chen Qizhao?" Lin Shizhong asked, "Did you let Yu Jie go?"

Jiang Yuze said: "Chen Qizhao doesn't seem to have much problem at present. Not long ago, he went to the police station because of truancy and off-campus fighting. It seems that he has something to do with the Ninth Research Institute."

Lin Shizhong paused for a moment, then asked suspiciously, "The Ninth Research Institute, what is he doing over there?"

"The person who was beaten was recently detained on suspicion of stealing experimental secrets. It is said that he noticed the other's stealing when he was waiting at the intersection of the research institute, and then fought because of a dispute. Later, I heard that He Shuhang who stole things. I also had a holiday with a friend of Chen Qizhao. But all those news were handled by Chen Shiming, and there was not much news."

Jiang Yuze explained: "This is in line with Chen Qizhao's consistent style. When he was in high school, he also fought outside the school because of his classmates."

Lin Shizhong laughed: "It's really reckless."

Jiang Yuze glanced slightly, "Not only that, besides Feihong, he also asked Chen Jianhong for another entertainment company, but Chen Jianhong didn't agree."

Lin Shizhong smiled, "Chen Jianhong won't agree, he wanted to help Chen Qizhao up, but this kid Feihong hasn't settled the matter yet, and he wants to touch other things. I heard about Feihong's side, Chen Shiming is also taking care of Chen Qizhao. pocket?"

He continued: "Don't their father and son love to support this straw bag? Let's set the fire on Chen Qizhao's side."

Jiang Yuze: "This matter is already in the plan."

"Not only do we have to let Chen Qizhao start the fire... something has to be arranged." Lin Shizhong put down the glass, "Don't Chen Jianhong like to delegate power? Then start with Chen Shiming."