Chapter 040

The popularity of "The Eye of the Heart" was sudden. Among the similar TV drama themes in the same period, the original Xianxia drama "Xiaoyao" could attract long-term popularity, but the main drama suddenly collapsed in the middle of Xianxia drama, from the protagonist In the face of the treacherous world of Xianxia, ​​the group has become a love affair between the protagonist group and the villain, and even the relationship between a supporting actor and the female villain can be talked about for three episodes.

Now netizens don't buy it, they have to watch other TV dramas and online dramas around, but "Xiaoyao" dominates too many channels, and there are no other things to watch in the same period. Finally, "Xinyan" appeared in the public eye.

To be honest, "Xinyan" is not very popular. It is on the same video platform as "Xiaoyao". Compared with "Xiaoyao" promoted by various advertising channels, the only promotion of "Xinyan" on the stage is the last one of the video website carousel advertisement. It's more shabby.

But the people who follow the drama are more or less a circle. Before you know it, some video bloggers spontaneously started the Amway "Mind Eyes" drama. The evaluations have their own points of view, but the most important thing is the production of this small online drama. It's really good, the production team is also very attentive, and the casting of the actors is reasonable, even if the average age of the actors is higher than 25 years old, but this group of old handsome guys acted so powerfully, the rhythm and plot lines are almost perfect, from the episodes. You can see the hard work and dedication of all the staff in the show.

[Wuwuwu, you don't have to look at the dubbing mouth, I'm so happy. 】

[It's too close to the face, it's really close to the face, when the villain speaks, I get goosebumps all over my body. 】

[The whole drama is online, IQ is online, help, I dare say this is the best this year! 】

[It was the first time I watched a suspense drama, and I was a little over it. For the first time, I found that in addition to fighting and killing corpses, the love-hate pulling of a suspense drama can actually be done so well! ! 】

[Don't say it, I admire the original author and screenwriter so much, after reading it, I feel that my God's perspective is in vain. 】

[Who is not, I think I am the most mentally retarded person. The IQ of one of the security guards beat me up. 】

Feihong's staff were stupid when they went to work on the second day of the hot search. When they received a call from the crew, a group of people seemed to be immersed in the gloom of yesterday. The next moment, the person in charge shouted, a group of people non-stop to join the follow-up work.

"Be steady, don't push too fast, it's not normal to explode too fast." The person in charge said patiently, and in a blink of an eye, he saw another hot search in the afternoon, "What's going on!! Let the show calm down, Don't get dizzy when you see the dividends in front of you, buy what hot search!"

The staff in charge of liaison ran back after calling: "Boss, the show said they didn't buy it."

Person in charge: "Which company bought the black hot search??"

"It seems that no one buys it... "Xinyan" went up by himself."

The popularity of "Xinyan" came fast and fierce. After the first hot search appeared, it was on the hot search for several days. In the morning or evening, the playback volume on the video playback platform was also increasing rapidly. Visible various Amway bloggers spontaneously Amway. At this time, both the "Xinyan" producer and Feihong Company knew one thing, "Xinyan" really exploded, and this kind of explosion was not an ordinary explosion. They didn't need any pushers at all. Amway can make "The Eye of the Heart" continue to appear in the public eye.