Chapter 043

There was a lot of traffic during the holiday night, and when Fu Yanyu's video broke out, it immediately went viral in Weibo circles. As one of today's streaming actors, Fu Yanyu has never lacked topicality, but this time the topic was too explosive. There are clips of Fu Yanyu hilarious in the videos brought by the marketing account. His eyes are blurred when he swallows clouds and mists. There is no bright appearance in front of the screen, and his ugly posture is undoubtedly revealed.

【Oh my god? ! Fu Yanyu taking drugs? ! 】

【Which paparazzi is so powerful, you can still take such photos? ? ? 】

【I go? ! 】

【Don't you know? Fu Yanyu has a lot of black material, and there is a gold master behind him! 】

[More than that, where do you think the black hot search of Xiaoyao came from? He picked himself clean, and the black material belonged to other people. 】

【Do you still remember your previous sponsors? It is said that Fu Yanyu talked with people for more than a month, and finally let the pigeons sign his house, tsk tsk tsk. 】

Netizens ate melons one after another, and Fu Yanyu and the studio's Weibo were rushed one after another, not only that, but also the "Xiaoyao" that was being broadcast. A lot of capital ended up withdrawing from the hot search, but this information was too explosive, and it was directly stuck at the juncture around the New Year, and the hot search could not be suppressed at all. When seeing Fu Yanyu's accident, all kinds of black stuff about Fu Yanyu came out one after another.

Netizens were stunned. It seems that they never thought that Fu Yanyu, who used to run a good character set, was the first person behind his back. He took drugs, played big names, bought black hot spots, searched for black opponents, released pigeons... all kinds of bad deeds Completely fermented after this.

Fu Yanyu looked at the comments on the Internet with a pale face, and asked the agent angrily: "Didn't you say that these can be suppressed?? This is what you mean to suppress?"

"I have to ask you about this matter. I told you last time to restrain myself, do you take my words to heart?" The agent's eyes were slightly lowered: "As a result, not only did you not restrain yourself, but also did not restrain yourself before going on variety shows. Running around, contacting others privately to buy black hot searches, I won't say, will you cherish feathers?"

"Where's Mr. Fang? You contact Mr. Fang and ask him to help me. Xiaoyao is still on the air, he has invested so much money, and he won't let me leave it alone." Fu Yanyu couldn't hear it at all, "This matter can still be suppressed, As long as it is pressed down, we will say that it is the black material bought next door..."

"Fu Yanyu, do you remember that Xiaoyao is currently on the air!"

The agent sneered and showed him the news of the various contacts in the chat log, "Look for yourself, this matter can't be suppressed, and now you should find a way to compensate this huge liquidated damages. During this time If you are strictly investigated, let alone the company, even President Fang will not dare to protect you, so you can just wait to be banned."

At the same time, the management of Yicheng Medical worked late at night because of this sudden outbreak.

Yicheng's boss even held several responsible persons accountable one after another. For such a big incident from the spokesperson, they still have many channels for propaganda related to Fu Yanyu. When encountering such a thing, it can only be removed overnight. The impact is completely immeasurable.

"Fu Yanyu Fu Yanyu, this person has such a big problem, who reviewed it in the first place?"

"Boss, the person who pushed Yanyu's plan resigned a few days ago."