Chapter 32

Winter's POV

This can't be real, what is she doing here? I just stared at her with my eyes wide in shock.

"Unnie, you look like you've seen a ghost, she's real, she's Yiren." Ningning snapped her fingers in front of me which brought me back to reality. They sat down in front of me while Yiren was staring at me which made me a bit uncomfortable, I still couldn't believe that she's here.

"What's the meaning of this Ning? What are you trying to do?" I asked furiously at her but she just shook her head, geez, I'm having these weird feelings, I don't like it.

"You guys need to talk to each other, you really need to talk to her unnie. Trust me on this one." Ning said as she stood up and was about to leave but I stopped her.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm giving the both of you some privacy, bye." Before I could respond to her, she already left, leaving us alone. I glanced at Yiren and she was staring at me. Not gonna lie, she got prettier.

"What do you want?" I said in a cold tone which made her look sad. Yiren hang her head low while playing with her fingers, I just stared at her.

"Winter.. I.. just wanted to say sorry.." she said in a sincere way. I sighed and gave her some head pats which made her shock.

"Y'know, what's done is done, past is past, besides.. it's already a year and a half passed, let's just move on." wow, I sounded like an adult, well, I guess that's maturity, well done Winter.

"Regardless of that, I still want to apologize, for all the troubles I've caused, for hurting you, for leaving you.." After she said all of that, she started crying which got me panicking, damn, I really don't want to see girls crying in front of me.

"Hey, it's okay.. it's done.. alright?" I comforted her and gave her my handkerchief. Yiren looked up and stared at me with her glossy eyes.

"But I still felt guilty.." Yiren said and I saw her tears rolling down on her cheeks, I felt the urge to wipe it which had her shookt. I smiled at her, a reassuring one to be precise.

"It's okay, you're already forgiven. Besides, we can be friends.. right?"

"J-just friends?" Yiren looks so puzzled but her question got me feeling some weird things, what does she mean?

"Uhh yeah?" I said trying my best to look calm.

"I miss you Winter, I really do." Yiren said and she looks so sincere which made me feel a bit uncomfy. I just stared at her while she's doing the same thing to me.

"Yeah.. I miss you too." I responded and looked away from her, nah, I don't want her to see my face, it's kinda awkward for me.

"Winter... I... still.. love you." after she said all that, I froze, speechless, bewildered and surprised, I don't know how to react. Our memories started to flashback inside my head, all the joy, the laughter, the moments, and the pain, it all came back, but I just shrugged it all away.

"I loved you, and for me, that's enough, I'm already contented with my girlfriend right now." I said and with that, she cried.

"But she's not treating you right, she's hurting you!" I got surprised at what she said, how can she say those things to me? Maybe Ning told her something.