Chapter 4

Vale: Beacon Academy

The Bullhead and the Goblins land in Beacon as they all exit the Aircrafts. Jaune had his Team put Torchwick in a disguise so that no one would recognise him or draw unwanted attention.

Ozpin: Team RWBY please report back to your Dorms. This matter is for us only.

They all nod as they walked back at the Dorms as Blake looks over at the Arknights as she tries to figure out what their plan is. She doesn't trust them. Well so do they.

Ozpin: Let's go.

As the Arknights and Ozpin head for his Office. Jaune had the Team stay in the Goblins while he brought his Lieutenants with him.

Vale: Beacon Academy, Ozpin's Office

Jaune and his Lieutenants are in Ozpin's Office as they have Torchwick sitting in the middle. Ozpin is on his desk with Goodwitch standing beside him.

Jaune looks at Flynt as he sees him doing something in a datapad attached to his wrist, as he hears a beep.

Flynt: We're clear, no bugs in the Office.

Jaune: Good, Roman you can reveal yourself.

Roman: Finally, I'm sick and tired of you guys treating me like a prisoner.

Arslan: Well we have to if we have to put up with the act.

Goodwitch: Wait what's going on?

Ozpin: Well Glynda as you can see Roman Torchwick is the informant of Arcadia's Special Forces.

Roman: And Neo as well, don't forget about her.

Jaune: Is she safe?

Roman: Yup. She knows when to lay low. Anyways when I'm done dealing with Fire Bitch's plans you think me and Neo could join your little group?

Jaune: Sure why not, after all from what your records say you two will be excellent Pilots.

Goodwitch: You can't be serious!

Ozpin: Oh they are Glynda, Arknight Battalion is one of the newly established Elite groups in Arcadia's Military. They bring the best of the best in Remnant.

Jaune: That's right and it's led by yours truly.

As Jaune removed his Helmet revealing himself to Ozpin and Goodwitch.

Goodwitch: Wait Mr. Arc?!

Jaune: Yes that's me.

Goodwitch; You're leading this Unit?!

Jaune: Yup, approved by my Grandfather and the Elder Arcs.

Ozpin: Yes Glynda, Jaune is the leader of this group and all of them are comprised of former Huntsmen in training students from the 4 different Academies.

Sun: Does she have a problem with Jaune being our leader Ozpin?

Arslan: And does she know now that Jaune's transcripts were created by his Family for reasons we rather not say.

Flynt: Because she won't believe him.

Ozpin: She does not sadly.