Chapter 047

Chen Shiming noticed Chen Jianhong's expression, "I will continue to let people investigate this matter."

"No matter what the result is, tell me immediately if there is a problem." Chen Jianhong closed the document and handed it to Chen Shiming again, "Take the things away and don't leave them here."

Chen Shiming's eyes lighted slightly, "Okay."

The door of the office was closed, and after Chen Shiming left, Chen Jianhong leaned slightly on the back of the chair, glanced at the documents on the desktop, and closed his eyes.

After a while, there was a knock on the door.

Jiang Yuze came in to deliver the documents, and glanced at Chen Jianhong's desktop, the deep meaning in his eyes narrowed, and then said: "Mr. Chen, the proposal has come out."

Chen Jianhong closed his eyes and said with a bit of exhaustion in his tone: "You arrange the itinerary, and the video from City G will be pushed first, and it will be changed to tomorrow."

"Okay, are there any other arrangements?" Jiang Yuze asked.

Chen Jianhong asked, "Who is in charge of the investigation of Yicheng's matter?"

Jiang Yuze paused for a while, and then said, "It was Yu Jie who was in charge at first. It happened to be the end of last year. After he left, the job has not been handed over to the new person. Now it has been handed over to Xiaojiang."

"That's fine." Chen Jianhong waved his hand after hearing this, "Lao Lin and Yicheng have been in a quarrel lately. If there is anything he needs help, you can help me pay attention."

Jiang Yuze was slightly stunned when he heard the words, because he was concerned about Lin's side.

He immediately said: "Okay, I will let Xiaojiang pay attention."

Jiang Yuze put the document on the desktop, turned around and left. And when he left the office, Chen Jianhong opened his eyes, his eyes stayed on the door of the office, and he was thoughtful.

Chen Jianhong knew that the eldest son did not give up the investigation of Yicheng, but Chen Shiming had a lot of affairs, and the main focus was actually on the various problems exposed within the Chen Group a few years ago. It stands to reason that Chen Shiming's time spent on Yicheng. I have less energy, but even so, Chen Shiming's people still found out the line of Fangjie...

The incident between Yicheng and Lin's is more complicated. The disputes exposed in the industry are basically the previous disputes. There are all kinds of rumors in the outside world. It's not that he has not heard rumors that Yicheng is angry with Lin because of the spokesperson, but this one There is no evidence. He has been in the business for so many years, and he has also suffered from rumors. No matter how many rumors, his preconceived idea is to believe in old friends.

Yicheng's conflict with Lin's or Chen's is because of the accusation of grievances, which is reasonable.

But when the matter of Fang Jie was exposed, it was different.

Apart from that, there is one more thing.

He has always asked Jiang Yuze and other assistants to check Yicheng, which is a special account. I have indeed received a lot of relevant news before, but Fang Jie, Jiang Yuze and others who can be found out by Chen Shiming's assistant team are more capable, why is there no relevant news presented to him.

It's Fang Jie, this one is fake news...

Or is there something wrong with the people under him?

After Jiang Yuze went out, he called Xiaojiang to the office and explained some things again, "I'll leave it to you to check on Yicheng's side, and give it to me after checking."