IV: I'll grow tall, you'll see

As the alarm went off, Mina immediately opens her eyes and a beautiful sleeping lady greeted her sight.

A smile became visible on her lips as her hand brushes Sana's cheeks. This kind of thing seems like a hobby to her for over five years now.

Then she heard a sequence of bark from a familiar dog.

"Shh. You will wake her up." Mina said in a whisper then carries the waggling dog.

Her feet led her to the bathroom and starts doing her morning ritual. As she finished, she headed to the next stop which is the kitchen.

Ever since they lived together under the same roof, being the cook for both of them became a thing to Mina.

Mina is undoubtedly a wife material, Sana is blessed to have this kind of woman in her life. Such a perfect being to say.

"Hmm, smell's good."

"The food or me?" As Mina asked that, Sana buried her face deeper into the younger one's neck and sniffs as if she was going to consume all of Mina's delightful scent.

"I just finished cooking, let's eat."

"Can I just eat you instead?" Mina chuckled from Sana's groggy voice.

"Aish, let's eat." The younger one plants a light kiss on Sana's cheek and brushes the top of her head.

They take their seats and start eating. As the food reached Mina's mouth, it reminds her of something that Sana should know.

"Hon, Nayeon called me last night. She's inviting us to have lunch with them later on. Let's come."

"Oh yeah, I mean, why not? I've been wanting to have some time with them. And also, I want to see my friend Seungwan." She smiles with Sana's permission.

Honestly speaking, the excitement that is Sana feeling is triple times of what Mina feels. She badly wants to see Nayeon again after their first meet.

That's why she's serving her greatest gratitude to the Creator for this chance to be with the bunny teeth girl.

The upcoming lunch will be a thrilling and interesting one for all of them, especially for Mina. But, who knows what will happen?

***

"Am I doing this right?"

"Yeah yeah, just keep on mixing that." Nayeon got the order from her friend and continue stirring the broth on the casserole.

Right at this moment, Nayeon and her friend came together with their integrated powers just to complete all of the dishes that will be present on the table for Nayeon's unplanned lunch.

Well, Nayeon can't handle all of these on her own. Knowing that she doesn't have any background in the cooking field.

As a matter of fact, the key to her problem is still snoring like a pig inside her territory. Seungwan also has a good hand when it comes to cooking.

Gordon Ramsay seems to have a connection with Seungwan, that's what others say. The question is, why Nayeon didn't ask for help from her cousin, though.

To answer that, she just doesn't want her cousin to know about this. She's sure that if she asks for help, an earful sermon will be playing like an undesirable rhythm on her ear while they were working.

So, it's better to just zip her mouth about this. She wants Seungwan to know this right after they finish cooking and serving the food.

"Already done, Yeonnie."