Chapter 82: Whipped

Hey, youuuu 👊🏼

See the chapter title ^ It's a good sign 🥳

I missed Silas 😔 And the smut... 😔

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

Two days.

Two days that were finally not filled with panic or sorrow since Ethan was killed.

The rest of us concluded that those men surrounding that house where they kept Lillith and her siblings were the last few men in his clan and it causes relief to wash over me.

The only thing I need to worry about is Silas right now.

Amaya and Mason say that he's pretty stable, he has lost much blood but he's stable. The only thing concerning me is that he hasn't woken up these past two days.

I heard his eye would flutter open now and then but never fully or for a long time.

But he's okay.

My brothers tried to tell me that they would drop all of their business matters and come to Mason's house but I stopped them.

I told them that I was doing okay and that Isabella and Leah have already helped me stop thinking about the negative things.

"Guess who's lost in her mind, again." Leah laughs as she gathers her ginger hair in a high ponytail.

We're in Mason's training room because Leah thinks it'll get my mind off things.

"Now I know why Rowan calls you dreamer," She chuckles and I roll my eyes.

I remember how he still calls me that whenever he catches me wandering off.

I shrug as a laugh leaves my mouth, "What? It's quieter in my mind,"

If I wanted I could zone out in a matter of seconds, forgetting everyone around me.

"I can see that, you always seem to be in that head of yours." She jokes.

I chuckle before gathering my hair back, knowing that even though Ethan is gone we should keep trying to improve our fight skills.

"So have you talked to Lillith?" Leah questions while she swings her fist at me, trying to catch me off guard.

I raise an eyebrow and catch her fist in my hand, "I have, she visited me at the Nystrom building." I let go of Leah's fist as she steps back for a moment.

"She wanted to see Ethan then?" Leah frowns and I hum and tilt my head to the side when the ginger-haired girl tries to catch me off guard, again.

She tries to kick me but I step back in time, which makes her chuckle.