Shiddat-5

🌻

Ankhon se chhu loon ke baahein tarasti hainDil ne pukara hai haanAb toh chale aao

Ankhon se chhu loon
ke baahein tarasti hain
Dil ne pukara hai haan
Ab toh chale aao

🌻

"Hiçbir şey yapamıyorsanız, siz bunun için mi para ödüyorum?" A clamor reverberated through the room, making everyone avert their eyes from the source.
(The fuck am I paying you guys for If you can't even do anything?)

"Hepinizle konuşuyorum!" he yelled prompting the team to gaze at him warily.
(I'm speaking to you all!)

"Zavallı yüzlerinizi görmeme gerek yok! Sonuçları ve gelişmeleri görmek istiyorum!" Wajdan exclaimed placing his hands on the conference table, his eyes tough, jaw clenched.
(I don't need to see your pathetic faces! I want to see results and improvement!)

"Bu boku örtmek için sadece bir günün var, bir saniye daha değil, anladın mı?" he added, his tone final.
(You have just one more day to cover this shit, not a fucking second more, understood?)

A series of 'Evet Wajdan Bey' resonated in the meeting room.

Six days. It had been six fucking days he was in Turkey to solve the issue.  He didn't know much more time It would take and he was losing his mind. He skimmed his hand through his hair frustratingly.

His gaze flickered down as the ringing of the phone diverted his attention. The scowl on his face flattened as he saw the caller Id.

"Dışarı," he authorized and it was enough for everyone to evacuate the room promptly.

He received the call without wasting another moment and slumped onto the chair.

"Hello?"

"Are you home?" he questioned breathlessly. The gentle whisper on the other end had him soften his rhythm.

"Jee, just came back, aap office hai abhi bhi?"

He hummed and his tensed muscles relaxed listening to her voice, "how was your day?"

"It was good, a little tiring," Amal responded, "aapka?"

"Shit, these people are getting on my nerves," Wajdan complained.

"Those people are your employees," Amal chuckled.

"They are still people, lanet olası aptal insular.
(Fucking stupid People.)

"Aptal insular what?" Amal mumbled, "mujhee Turkish nahi aati Wajdan."
(I do not know Turkish.)

"It's not important," Wajdan snickered making her squint her eyes.

"Acha sunein, I will be going to dinner tomorrow with my friends," Amal informed and Wajdan opened his eyes,

"Which friends?"