Obsessed

♡︎

       ♫︎𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡                             𝐈𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥♫︎

                            𝐈𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥♫︎

~

I rushed inside the hospital, "WHERE IS SHE??!"I yelled on top of my lungs, my voice echoed in the whole lobby, a nurse rushed to me, "mr kim, everything is alright, her forehead just bled a little"The nurse replied, i don't wanna hear anything, i wanna see her from my own eyes.

"WHERE IS SHE NOW?!?!"I yelled, she flinched, "third floor, room number hundredth"She replied, i immediately rushed inside the elevator, it ding opened, i immediately rushed out of it, and the first thing i saw is the guard standing up infront of the door, i have ordered him to roam around her school as a student and keep her safe if needed.

I sent him a glare, "YOU ARE FIRED!!"I yelled at him, he lowered his head, gulping, i twisted the door knob, walking inside the room, finding those felix and taehyun standing up on infront of the bed, felix is blocking her, i gulped, as my palm slightly trembled, they turned to me, and felix moved away.

I sighed in relief, she is conscious eating chocolates, her head is bandaged and i didn't liked it, i sat up infront of her and she quickly hugged me, my palm automatically stroked her head, she glanced at me, raising her head, placing her head on my chest, "i thought i will never be able to see you again"She mumbled, she hiccuped.

"BRING WATER"I yelled, the nurse immediately poured water on the glass, handing it to me, i extended the glass to her lips, "drink it"I mumbled softly, she slowly slowly drank it, i made her lay on the bed, keeping her chocolates on the drawer, "now sleep, we will talk later"I said, leaving a kiss on her forehead, she clutched my collar, "don't go"She mumbled.

I hummed, "i'm not going anywhere, where should i go when you are here hmm?"I asked her, she smiled, letting go of my collar, laying on the bed, i wiped her tears away with my thumb, she closed her eyes falling asleep, i turned to her best friends, they panicked.

"Sir listen--"Both of them spoke up in unison, felix guy shut his mouth, placing his index finger on his mouth, "we were done practicing, we stepped out of the school, and she was buzy talking on the phone, suddenly someone from behind pushed her, she fell off the road, and exactly at the same time a car was rushing towards her with full force, and it was about to almost hit her, but i pushed her the other side of the road, she fell straight because of my harsh push on her, her head is bleeding, but it saved her from hitting the car, i apologize sir"He apologized.

Both of them bowed infront of me, "no, you don't have to apologize to me, instead i should thank you"I replied, their eyes widened, "n-no you don't need to thank us, it's our duty to keep our y/n safe"Felix said, glancing at her, smiling, "now we are leaving, bye"Said taehyun, but felix isn't budging.

"Do you have any skin care routine?"He asked me, walking forward, taehyun grabbed his wrist dragging him out with him, skin care routine?, i shrugged those thoughts looking at small kid, i sighed heavily, she is safe.

I know that person who tried to do this really well, i wasn't wrong, she is harmful for her too, this is soo frustrating, jimin was right, i have to let go of her now, but i can't let go of her, am i being obsessed?.

The door knocked, the nurse walked in, she bowed infront of me, "she have been discharged, i only have to check up her fever"Said the nurse, i hummed, she walked forward, placing the temperature inside her mouth, "you can take her mr kim, this is the ointment, apply it once in a day at night"She informed, handing me the ointment, i nodded my head.

She bowed walking out, i turned to her, no, i can't watch her laying on the hospital bed, i lifted her up in my arms, she laid her head on my shoulder, like a small kid, and we drove away to the mansion, my phone was ringing again and again, and it was disturbing her sleep.

I immediately answered the call, "hello?, what happened to her, is she alright?"Appa asked, worried, "don't worry, she is alright, we're on our way to home"I replied, he sighed, "okay come home safely"He mumbled, hanging up, i glanced at her side, she is sleeping soundly, was jimin right?, "i'm acting like an obsessed man?"I mumbled.

𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌

𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔'𝑠 𝐶𝑎𝑏𝑖𝑛 𝐸𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑟

"What do you mean by obsession?"I asked jimin, with knitted eyebrows, "look taehyung you are getting obsessed, and this is not good, you might end up hurting her, when a man became obsessed on a woman, he only thinks about keeping her with him, and not about her safety or anything, even if he will be hurting her, he wouldn't care, and you are doing the same, it's scaring me the most taehyung"Jimin replied.

"You have never acted this much possessive towards anyone even jenna before, you have never been this much possessive over her, but y/n"His mouth left a shaky breath, "you are going in a wrong path taehyung and i'm just trying to save you"He mumbled.

𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝑶𝒇 𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌

"Wrong path"I mumbled, he was right, i was like a mad wolf earlier, and now i'm also taking her back with me, i can't let her go why?, all the way i was thinking about the same thing and i stopped infront of the mansion, i got of the car, opening her side of the door, lifting her up in my arms, walking inside the mansion.

Appa is already standing up in the hallway worried, "she is alright right?"He asked, i nodded my head, "i will take her to the room now"I replied, he nodded his head, moving away, i laid her on the bed, and there i noticed her dress, the light blue short of the hospital, looks soo cute on her.

I stared her for some brief seconds, before ordering the maid to change up her dress, leaving the room, i walked inside appa's room, knocking on the door, walking in, i sat up beside him on the bed, "you know who have done it right?"He asked, i nodded my head, i sniffed.

"Yeah the giant cry baby you are"He mumbled, hugging me, patting my back, "w-why sh-she can't treat me li-like her own child?, why she wanna make me suffer more"I mumbled, sobbing, "i thought i'm free now but i'm not"I mumbled again, bursting out crying, "shh everything will be alright"Appa mumbled, patting my back.

"Someone strong got her back, we have tried to get rid of her didn't we?"He asked, i hummed, "but what happened?, we failed"He replied, we broke the hug, "i forced you to get married with her because y/n was her choice, she thought you wouldn't care about someone like her, but it turn out to be opposite she can't bear your happiness a bit, she will harm that innocent girl, let her go"He mumbled.

"I CAN'T APPA!!"I yelled, crying out, facepalming.

𝗬/𝗻 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

My eyes opened because of his phone's buzzing sound, the maid is already standing on top of me, "where is he?"I asked her, "he left to his father's room"The maid replied, i nodded standing up, "NO, please rest, mr kim said to not let you to stand"She said, i ignored her, walking out of the room.

I heard sobs, this voice is familiar, i rushed towards the door, i asked forgiveness from god, before eavesdropping on the door

"TAEHYUNG IS CRYING?"

*Just Talking*

Jimin : What Is The Meaning Of Confident?

Seokjin : Akhhh Just Look At Me And You'll Know *Wink*