「 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 」

danielle aers
in the morning

i felt our small mate body between us and i smiled. madison was already up, which either means she's out giving jules, jana, jeremy and tiara a hard time or she's making breakfast.

emily is normally up before us so it seems like last night wore her out.

i mean, she deserves it.

running off like that? not informing us about where she's going and then having the audacity to be a damn brat? mm, fuck no. punishment she wanted, punishment she got.

i pecked her forehead and got up out of the bed and left the master bedroom. the master bedroom was where all three of us slept with two king beds joined together to make a big one.

i head downstairs, seeing madison dishing out the breakfast. bacon, pancakes and waffles along with coffee hit my nose and i inhaled deeply.

"in here smells good." i said and she turned and looked at me.

"i feel complimented." madison bowed and i laughed.

"which one is mine?"

"none."

"none?"

"none." she confirmed and my brows furrowed.

"and i thought you were being nice."

madison shrugged and placed a cup of coffee and a plate in front of me on the counter.

"you can say thank you."

"should be the other way around." i smirked.

"mm, im capable of doing things for myself so no." madison grinned, making me roll my eyes playfully. 

"hellooo!" emily said when she entered the kitchen.

we turned and smiled at her.

"good morning." we said in sync.

"what's for breakfast?" she said, coming up to my plate, stealing a bacon.

what the—

i gaped but didn't say anything.

madison motioned to the table where her plate was and emily grinned and pecked my cheek.

"just so you know, you're not getting that bacon back."

emily morrais

we finished eating breakfast together and i decided that it was time for me to step up as a luna. i spoke to them about wanting to be introduced to the pack and wanting to eat meals with the pack.

"you want a luna ceremony?" madison asks and i nodded.

"yes," i nodded, confirming her thoughts.

"a full moon will occur on thursday so your ceremony can be held then." danielle informed me and i nodded again.

it was now monday and things were going pretty well.

"we'll inform the pack and start with the preparations, the theme and the after party." danielle said and i hummed.

"any clue of what colour the theme will be?"

"most likely white."

i nodded.

"well that takes me to shopping."

"there's a dress that the lunas in generations wear every ceremo—" i cut madison off.

"i hope this doesn't sound disrespectful but it probably won't fit me and i don't want to wear something else someone has worn." i said the last part slowly and they nodded.

" very well, my queen." madison said and pecked the corner of my lips.

i smiled and danielle slipped me a black card out of the blue.

"take you shopping today. by whatever you want, no limits." she said and i felt a grip on my bum making me gasp.

i turned slightly and was met with madison's chest.

"just so you know, it still burns so don't get too touchy around there." she hummed and lifted the night grown, looping her fingers through the waist of my underwear.

i took the black card from danielle and tipped up to peck her lips.

"thank you."

she nodded, "no need."

i felt madison's hand went to my pussy and started to rub the clothed flesh. i let out a soft moan. no matter how much i was enjoying this, i moved her hand so she didn't continue.

"im not up for it."