Chapter 34 Eight and a half of us together

Author : Hello another very late update guys ( nervously laughing ) .

I'm so sorry for the late updates , and leaving the book with boboiboy still suffering from coma , I'm very sorry , I'm sure thousands of apologies couldn't be enough so let's get to the chapter .

Warning : I can't make angst so it's fine , fluff , bad grammar mistakes , bad writing sorta

0000000000000000000000000000000

Commander look at the starry space , it was so peaceful and quite , he kinda missed how his comrades would burst out of the door saying that the team kokotiam gang was causing another chaos in the station or how much fun the kids were having .

Instead he had to watch and wallow at his cadet being in a coma and everyone being depressed including him .

To be honest he already treated boboiboy like his nephew , all of the kids are his children he takes care of after all . And it will also hurt him when their hearts are wounded from the injured boboiboy .

Commander sighed again sipping his coffee and continued staring at the space hopefully boboiboy will be better soon .

.

.

.

" So ochobot how was boboiboy , I heard you said that he was finally awake right !! " Yaya said with hopeful eyes with ying and fang beside her also looking at ochobot with certainty .

" Yes he was awake and I promise you he will get better soon , the admirals were making sure the best doctor in the galaxy will be checking on him " ochobot said gleefully .

The yellow power sphere wanted to hug his best friend again and tell him that everything will be ok now unfortunately he still had to wait for that to happen .

Gopal suddenly hug ochobot tightly while the robot struggled to breath ( can ochobot breath? I've seen it once on an old episode , let me know in the comments if he can breath ) .

" Does that mean I can see my dear old buddy now ochobot !! " Gopal said cheerfully .

" Yeah ochobot !! Can we " Yaya brought out her cute puppy dog eyes, guilt tripping ochobot .

" I'm sorry Yaya , but you can't , not yet " ochobot said sadly .

" Yalo , why not !! We are only gonna see him and leave " ying added out .

" I'm sorry but boboiboy's elements are still beside him , they were hoping that they'll be the first one to see boboiboy's consciousness " ochobot exclaimed to them.

That was kinda selfish but understandable , the elements had been through the most and they needed to be there for their newly announced brother .

The four can only do was sigh , they can wait a little bit longer atleast letting the elements have hope to see their owner awake again , alive and doing well.

" We understand... Will try our best to wait " Yaya smiled sadly.

" Aww why !! I want to see my buddy !! " Gopal whined before he smacked on the head by fang .

" Have some patience gopal !! " Ying warned .

The room was filled with giggles and laughter again as captain kaizo watch from the opened door . He secretly smiled to himself knowing that the children will be alright .

.

.

.

" Thorn stop playing with my hair !! " Blaze groaned slapping his brother's hand away .