- day four -

A/n

I was gonna save this til the end, but I don't think I can wait.

WHAT IN THE EVERLOVING HOLF FUCK OF ALL THINGS IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON THIS SERIES!!!?????

It is literally the best year ever. The amount of chaos, carnage, fuckery, clownery.

I mean.

ADAM FUCKING COLLARD ARE YOU HAVING A LAUGH.

Unmatched.

The producers this year must be on the best type of crack known to man and I am so here for it.

No idea how the fuck I'm gonna fit Lilah into all this tomfoolery but I will try my very best to make it as chaotic as possible 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

After a chaotic evening watching Jaques and Gemma, it's nice the next morning to see Dami and Amber are going on their first date.

It's tennis themed as Wimbledon is beginning back home.

And we get them ready, sending Amber off in her cute little tennis outfit.

And then begins the grafting.

I watch from the kitchen as Jaques and Paige flirt their way through the day until Amber gets back.

And it looks like they've been brought closer together by the date.

She can't stop smiling as she tells all of us girls they shared two kisses.

One when they were playing tennis and one when they were having drinks after they finished playing.

'That's so cute. OTP.' I pout, hi fiving Amber as she grins.

Boy if I'd only known how wrong I was at the time lol.

We head to change for the night, and I manage to get in the shower early as I'd spent most of the day snacking and doing nothing.

Because there was nobody I liked enough to graft.

Besides maybe Davide, but we'd been together all day chatting shit about different musicians and films anyway.

I almost hit him when he said he had no idea who BTS were.

My 7 husbands.

So I was one of the first out of the shower room, heading to do my makeup and dry my hair as the others headed up from downstairs.

'BOO!'

I jump a mile out of my skin as Ikenna pops his head up from nowhere, by the stairs as I walk past.

'You fucking asshat.' I sigh, wiping a hand down my face as he cackles madly, hurrying away before I can hit him.

I was too busy trying to calm my heart down.

'You know when you just cannot be arsed to do anything. Like not even because I don't want to, just because I'm comfy and if I move I'll be grumpy. I'm in that mood.' I groan, laid out on my vanity chair like an egg in its shell with my towel wrapped around me.

'You are too much.' Ekin wraps her arms around my neck in a hug, pulling me to sit up before I accidentally slip out of her grip and end up falling off the chair completely.

All the girls start howling as I hit the floor with a thud.

Only Ekin checking I'm okay before she starts cry laughing as well.