random bloob chapter 1

I was wandering in the woods late at night a Bear hot on my trail. There were several footsteps in the distance and howls piercing through the darkness . My witch instincts told me to hold my ground. My Celtic roots causing my body to go into a trance like state I stopped still in my tracks. My body swaying neath the moonlight in the clearing I felt all eyes on my body as my witch's sabbath began. Those eyes of familiar friends and enemies watch as I gave my soul to the dark mistress of the forest. my dance for Gaia and Hekate eventually coming to a close as the goddess shined her light upon me engulfing my naked body in a blue light . My bones began to crack and snap as the person My mate Rosalie once knew slowly reappeared starting with a black flowing train of a silk and lace gown blue and purple roses following upwards revealing blueish pale skin looking elegantly soft and icy cold to the touch . Beautiful hands with long black nails encrusted with blue diamonds long  black shimmering hair leading to a supernatural yet enticing face almost unrecognizable except for the purple blue eyes that had a familiar eternal sadness to them and a charm pendant of a diamond moon with beautiful chains connecting to the set of black horns gracing my head. I turned towards the bear and let out a blood curdling scream scaring it and any other animals in the forest away save for a few days mist grew around my body before I collapsed in exhaustion almost falling completely into the abyss before two arms caught me as I faded into the black of my subconscious.

.........................................

.................

.........,...................................
.....................

I awoke with a start bouquet of black and blue roses in my hands in the forest still on a spoon position with none familiar but a hand grasped tightly around my waist and a hand brushing through my hair I look up to see Rosalie smile at me " good evening my beautiful banshee vampire bride " she said her smile never leaving as I look at our matching bands. Realization hit me like a ton of bricks as I recall the events that led me to this strange yet peaceful moment.   My family and friends turning on me because of my brain negativity toy being a literal queen of the underworld, a harbinger of death and witchy human that the entire supernatural community going from hating my guts  to liking me in a confusing span of time that my usually over intelligent schizophrenic brain could  handle. " I swear I'm In the twilight zone" I said exasperatedly out loud causing a look of confusion to cross everyone should face as I was back where I started.before a ringing sound from my phone's alarm clock caused me to awake with a start. " I seriously need to lay off the booze for a while." I groaned before going back to bed remembering my lack of anything important at the moment in the outside world worth doing  and go back to sleep hoping to have a less confusing escape from reality.