- SOLUTION -

- TWO WEEKS LATER -

'Tomorrow night....'

The voiceover starts with a flash of a surprised look on the boys' faces.

'Hearts are racing....'

The girls are all seen gasping, stood in their heart race challenge outfits. Cut with the sound of heels clicking on the deck.

'And an arrival, causes chaos.....'

Shots of the boys all sat in the beach hut with dropped jaws, cut together.

'Because recycling.....'

The feet and legs of the new girl are revealed.

'Is always, good for the environment.....'

The upper body is then revealed, a girl dressed in a race suit outfit, ready for the heart rate challenge.

The camera cuts off just before the face is revealed, and the credits roll

Leaving everyone to guess who the new girl is.

-

Within 4 minutes, 'Lilah', 'QUEEN' 'THE QUEEN IS BACK' 'FINALLY' and 'Now for the TRUTH' are trending on twitter.

The number of tweets using the Love Island hashtag is bettered by 339%.

And people up and down the nation scream at their teles, the reveal of a possible islander returning sending them bat shit crazy.

...

18,000 complaints.

Me leaving the villa had caused 18,000 ofcom complaints.

My family and friends had literally started calling me 'ofcom'.

It was fucking annoying.

I had people messaging me asking me to do all sorts of brand deals, fashion edits.

I couldn't bloody keep up.

I never expected anything like this when I came out.

I felt more famous than freaking Beyoncé or something.

Everywhere I went there were people trying to take a picture of me to prove I wasn't going back into the villa.

Which for a good while, I wasn't.

I had no plan to, the producers had no plans to put me back in there. They fully sent me back home and gave me the exit interview on Aftersun.

But things changed.