「 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 」

the days flew by quickly and before i knew it, it was thursday. jules was excited about this. she finally gets to see me in a dress, a dress that isn't slutty that is.

i giggled at the thought and on cue, jules entered my room followed by tiara.

they rested a bag down on the bed and i took it up.

i opened the bag and grinned.

a white dress was inside of it.

i had already showered and got my nails done yesterday so only thing was left was my hair and dressing.

"where are the shoes?" i asked as i took out the dress to take a proper look in the bag.

they went shopping for me so i have no idea what they bought.

"there's none. you go barefooted when the luna ceremony is keeping." jules said and i nodded.

"farewell." i said and dismissed the conversation.

they made me sat down around the vanity in my room and they both started doing their jobs. tiara on my hair and jules on my make up.

"we have less than 30 minutes left to get up ready so we're sorry for the hassle." tiara said and i hummed not wanting to move a lot and spoil the look.

"it's no problem," i said and they didn't reply.

after some time they finished their job at the same time and i looked in the mirror at myself, gasping. i look so beautiful, so surreal. this wasn't me.

i was glowing - not just the make up but overall.

i touched my cheeks and smiled when i turned to look at the girls.

"thank you." i uttered and they smiled.

"anything for you, luna." jules said and she made me get up from the chair. i dropped the towel that was around my body, leaving me in my underwear and no bra.

"damn, baby. you're gorgeous," tiara said and squeezed my breast making me gasp.

"tiara!"

she laughed and i huffed. this was a usual thing she did so no biggie.

jules laid out the dress on the bed and my eyes sparkled. it was so beautiful.

i took it up and they helped me in the beautiful white dress. when it was on my body completely, i was astonished.

"oh my-" jules gasped, "if i didn't know better i'd say you're the walking moon goddess." she compliments and i smiled happily.

the dress had a thin strap coming over the shoulder told to hold it up. the other side had no strap to hold it up. the material of the dress was soft and silky and it gave my skin a smooth feeling. a high slit in the thigh made in down to the ground, the dress pooling around my ankles. white gloves that complimented the dress were placed on my hands by jules and tiara and i looked down at my hands. they grabbed scissors and cut out where the nails are so that my freshly done nails wouldn't break.

"they're so lucky to have you as theirs," jules said and i pouted at the compliment

"they're so lucky to have you as theirs," jules said and i pouted at the compliment. i feel like im getting married.

"now just a last touch before you leave." tiara said and jules handed her a gift box i didn't see them with.

"inside this is a lingerie - for the after party of course. you dismiss yourself early and you come up here and get ready and give them the night of their life." tiara said and winked.

i rolled my eyes playfully, "i won't have sex with them, tiara."

"mm? and why not?"

"because i don't want to get pregnant."

"plan a, plan b, plan c? ever heard of that?"

i shrugged and they led me out of the room. outside the room stood a guard who was standing watcha and he was the one who was supposed to escort me down to the main entrance where another guard will be waiting for me.

"luna," he bowed and i smiled softly.