Chapter Thirty-Two

[A/N]: Long update, i know but I did say in the last chapter (the one I posted earlier) that I wouldn't update for another week.

So yeah, this is sort of just a filler chapter till I can work my way up to the good stuff. And since March Break is coming up for me soon, I'm planning to update three chapters during that one week. Sounds good? 

And oh, since this book has a good chance of possibly ending somewhere between approximately thirteen to fifteen chapters, I just wanted to give you guys a heads up that I just wrote a new story called, "This Crazy Thing Called Love". If you guys can support mewith that story of mine then that would be greatly appreciated-- I'll even update this story earlier if you guys  comment on my other story :D 

Lol, you may resume with the story!

- kelly_1231

Chapter Thirty-Two

Sunday, May 6th.

CARSON'S POV:

"You know what I find annoying?" I asked Gracie in a monotone voice as I continued looking at the screen of my computer.

          I heard Gracie flipped through her magazine before responding. "What?" She chirped.

          I typed in my name in Google and automatically, thousands of pictures of me from past to present had popped onto the screen. Some of the pictures were really personal and was taken when I was kid growing up. The rest were just pictures of me during high school and were probably found on Facebook or Twitter. That and all the pictures that had been taken by the paparazzi during the last two months. "This," I uttered annoyance.

          Gracie got up from my bed and looked over my shoulder. "Aww!" She cooed. "You look so cute when you were a baby!"

          I glared at my friend.

          "Right, that's not the point," Gracie responded. "But hey, you agreed to go with that plan of Vincent in the first place. You should have expected this to happen." She just gave me a shrug.

          "And I did!" I replied. "But this... honestly, is getting out of hand. I feel..."

          "Violated?"

          "Well, it's not like somebody photo-shopped me onto a nude body or anything--"

          "Exposed?"

          I nodded. "Like literally, you can search of Anna Lovette on Google and thousands of results will show up. That's really creepy."

          Gracie shrugged. "Did you talk to Vincent about it?" She asked, curiously.

          My body immediately tensed up at the sound of his name. For past day, I already managed to block off my anger of what had happened Friday night. I was surprised my eyes didn't immediately start to well up considering the fact that i spent the rest of that night balling my eyes out over Vincent Gray. And it was pathetic, I knew that. Maybe that was why I called Gracie to come over to my place so I could have some sort of distraction.

          Gracie noticed my stiffness and narrowed her eyes at me. "Carson...?"

          "I told Vincent that it didn't really bother me but... I sort of lied," I muttered. "It is annoying. I don't like how my whole life story is on the Internet for people to read." I got up and threw myself onto my bed while Gracie took my seat in front of the computer.