Part: 19}{Who would want to get him into trouble?}

-Tommy-

I was led into the room along with Harry. Both of us were very surprised. I wasn't sure if I was chosen alongside the other contestants of Hogwarts because I was supposedly from a different school. But Harry didn't even put his name in. Once we could see the other three, they were confused as to why we were there.

A couple of minutes later Dumbledore entered with the other headmasters. "Harry, did you put your name in the goblet of fire," He asked calmly. "No sir, I did not put my name in."

"Well certainly that is outrageous, he had to have put his name in!" Karkaroff scoffed. "There is no way that he was able to bewitch the goblet, only dark magic could have been able to curse that thing!" Moody yelled.

 "Calm down, what shall we ever do?" Professor McGonagall asked Dumbledore. "It is a magical contract, he must compete, alongside Mr. Innit."

~*+*~

-Wilbur-

Well, that was eventful, once Dumbledore left, Philza announced to the prefects to bring us back to our commons. After we made it back to our common room, Scott immediately went onto a rampage of questions. "I wonder if they will let them both compete?" "How did Harry manage to get his name in the goblet?"

"Did he even put his name in?"

"Scott,"

"If he didn't, who would want him to compete?"

"Scott."

"Will one of them have to forfeit?"

"Scott."

"Ooo! What if-"

"Scott just stop for a moment," I interrupted him. He turned to look at me.

"Oh, sorry."

"It's okay, it's just that, Tommy told us how important it was for Harry to not be in the tournament because he didn't want to be the centre of attention all the time. So it's strange for his name to pop up, so someone must have wanted to get him into trouble. Whether that be with the teachers or actually getting himself hurt I'm not sure." I wondered out loud.

"Hm," Scott sat down beside me on the sofa, "well I'm not very worried for Harry, he knows a lot about this world, so I'm sure that he'll think of safe ways around the tournament."

He leaned in closer to me. "But with Tommy on the other hand, he just recently started learning spells, so he might not know the right ones to get out of tricky situations."

He moved away, stood up and stretched, "well enough talking for now, I think I should go to bed soon, got a full day ahead of us!"

----------

I have fallen out of the Minecraft Universe, but I still want to update this story. So anything new that happens in Origins SMP, I will most likely not know about. But if there's anything that you think I should add, feel free to leave a comment.

Also: Rest in Peace Technoblade.

Word Count: 475