𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ━ ❛finally set free❜

. ༄ ⋆ ❃ ᗢ .°
»CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
❛finally set free❜
( part four. revenge )

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛Erik and Elenor that night

𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛
Erik and Elenor that night. There was silence between them, while they sat around the fire. 

"Did Raven suffer?", Erik questioned the brunette man after a moment of silence. His gaze was still fixed on the ground when he spoke.

Hank didn't answer him right away, but after a moment he finally shook his head, "Not for long."

"I know we've had our difference in the past, but-", Erik stated while meeting the man's gaze.

Hank immediately interrupted him, "We all loved Raven." Elenor nodded her head as she stared into the fire, watching the flames dance around each other. "Yes, yes we did."

Suddenly one of Eriks friends interrupted them, "There's been a sighting of the girl."

"Where?"

"New York. We'll have eyes on the ground when we get there." The dark skinned woman remained with them while Elenor and Erik looked over at Hank.

The brunette man stood up, returning their looks, "Well, what are we waiting for?"

It took the group up to two hours until they arrived in New York. They had located her in one of the building with Elenors help.

"She's in there. I can feel her", Elenor stated while the group approached the large building.

"Hello, old friend", a voice suddenly addressed them from behind.

Erik immediately stopped in his track, making the other's look at him.

He then slowly turned to face Charles, "Save the old friend shit, Charles. And stay out of my way."

"I'm sorry for what she did. But I can't let you go in there", Charles told them before his eyes suddenly met Elenor's.

"You're always sorry, Charles. And there's always a speech. But nobody cares anymore", Erik stated while he took a step forward, trying to focuse Charles attention back onto him.