Ch.3 [ManKind Isn't Gone-WHAT?!]

.

In the broad daylight, At the Training camps were the military leaders of the branches.

Zackery inspected the Tanks with good care as He noticed that they were a different model of sorts.

"It seems to me, they are some kind of different model of the tanks we saw on the viewing.." commented Pixis as Zackery nodded in agreement.

"Whatever it is, It seems like Our Host is providing us technological advancements... But for what reason?..." Asked Nile as Erwin stepped forward with a serious gaze.

"Because to prepare us for the threat beyond the walls and the Titans..." Erwin claimed as Nile eyes widened while Pixis and Zackery eyes narrowed at this.

"Erwin-" Nile was about to say until the viewing came back and was about to begin.

Everyone noticed this as well, As Most are wondering what is it about to show now?...

"Is this is a portrait?" Eren wondered, holding a photograph.

Grisha gasped In shock at the sight of the photograph itself. It was Him, Dina, and Zeke....

Hannes looked at it before slapping himself then looked again. "What the..?..." He questioned himself.

Shadis eyes widened in shock and Disbelief to see Grisha with another woman and a Child?!

The Civilians of Shihganshina mutter to themselves about this discovery.

"Is that doctor Yeager?..."

"He looked young...?"

"It must be before he met Carla then..."

Carla eyes widened and so did Eren's, For they slowly glance towards the crowd that's surrounded Grisha as they were all shocked and sending suspicious glances toward the Man himself.

"Let me see it." Hange studied the photo. Dina sat with a child Zeke in her lap, Grisha standing by her chair. The three were dressed in formal attire. "No. This is far too detailed for this to be drawn by a person."

"That's Dr. Yeager's writing," Mikasa informed her, pointing at the back of the photo.

Hange flipped it and read. "'This is no illustration. Instead, this uses light reflected off a subject and burns the image on special paper. It's called a photograph."

Eren and Mikasa listened with wide eyes.

"Huh?..." Eren eyes blinked at this.

At Wall Rose, Frieda eyes widened at this description as she whispers to herself, "he's from the mainland.." in her eyes was a glimpse of hope.

Kenny looked At Uri who was having the biggest grin on his face while slightly creep him out a bit.

Hange eyes were filled with inspiration at this 'Photpgraph' itself. "Fascinating!" she was in awe. "I wonder what special paper it is. Do we have it? Can we make it? Or the technology to make this machine?" She went into muttering mass while Moblit Deadpans to himself.

Slowly, Hange's voice was replaced by Grisha's. "Look Quite nice right? Where I from, There are Many amazing Technologies like this! ManKind Isn't gone... " The photograph came into focus again. "Beyond the Walls, Countless humans live in comfortable refinement.. I pray the person who finds this book is a fellow patriot."

Everyone in the Walls were shock to horror at this revelation. Erwin eyes were filled with Hope. "I was right..." He Mutters to himself as Zackery, Pixis, Nile and Shadis were looking at Erwin with shock gazes.