7 9 See Me Now, Don't Be Afraid

Heavens, high and mighty and hells,
Low and widespread, benign
Spreading like a tumour and swells
And leave behind nothing I claim as mine

Lonesome, terrifying, a language unknown
I fly to a dead god, I once called my own
Pulled down, screaming, I see them tethers
I see I see them crumbling down, I see the rain of my own letters

To God

I cried and cried and yelled as I fell

To God

I screamed as I watched it come alive
Screamed as I watched the marriage of heaven and hell

Vierne walked through the water that now reflected the world she once belonged down. She had no reflection of her own, but she looked as if she was looking for someone she once loved. Suddenly, she felt a heavy presence and turned back to find Leviathan. She was terrified, not because a demon was in hell but because heaven was now weak enough to allow him in, the gates were falling down, and the world was sinking in.

He brought his claws between them, "May the stronger one win,", he knew he had contracts to fulfil, he knew he had demigods to kill.
She picked up her septor as if accepting cruel fate, she bore her strengths and felt wide awake.
In another's dream... Because hers seemed to be lost in a world that was ending.

Everything that rises must fall.
Everything that began but ended, ignoring the calls
to stay.
But it would mean a universe if it stayed.

"If they stayed, you would never have to do this, Ajax." Phobos pressed Ajax on a diamond chair, too fancy to call a chair, too humble to be a throne. The dark god looked into Ajax's blue eyes, "Think of how it could be if everything ceased to exist? All the pain of living, the pain of knowing that it only gets worse, because you know you don't want to heal, we know we are, immortal as we are, perpetually lonely, cursed of love and all the finer things in life that mortals enjoy."

The darkness around them slowly began lighting up,

"Jevelene," Lori walked towards Jevelene and Nataniel, "If it's some dark magic, maybe the witches can help?"
"It's not dark magic, it's a God!" Nataniel scorned. Jevelene pressed her hand over Lori's shoulders, "We must try everything. Lori, get the witches, maybe they can travel through his mind," Jevelene commanded and Lori went down. He got on the horse at once. He went throw the meadows, crossing hell as if it were heaven, soft yet furious. A breath of wild air.

Jevelene looked at Ariel and touched his face, and Nataniel looked at her, "We have come a long way," She looked at him, "Ariel... He loves you,"
"How much?" She asked him, expecting nothing but silence. But Nataniel was fairly talkative, and he thought long of the workings of the heart and mind, soulmates and loves lost of language, "Enough to let you go," He cursed himself softly after he was followed by silence.

Jevelene looked at Ariel's face, "I would've wanted him to love me enough...to make me stay,"
"Would you?"
"I would if he asked me to,"
"No, you wouldn't,"

She looked at Nataniel, sour with his bittersweet words, words that were perhaps too true to admit yet too vague to believe, "Why wouldn't I?"
"Because you are flawed children of gods and the magic that you hold gives you purpose and danger. It makes you...not want to stay. All your parents abandon you right after you are born, to mortals they bore you with and then take those mortals away, leaving you alone with your sila. You just can't stay, because life, to you, seems pale and obnoxious. You are wanting bigger things, things that might never reach you but you would always reach for them as true heroes, until your very end, you would not stay and wait for a peaceful death, you know you would fight. So do not tell me that you would stay, you won't. And sometimes, love is letting people go. Alive or dead. And pardon me, but I must confess," Nataniel looked into her eyes, "You love him still,"