𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

| 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 |

may 2'nd

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

you stepped outside of suna's car and looked at the entrance of the building. suna stood with you while waiting for akaashi and kept you company. all of the nerves you had were gone.

you held onto your phone, "do you think he forgot something?" you noticed the time past since the original date and kept looking forward.

"i dunno" suna looked at the time from your phone, "imagine he's sleeping" he rolled his eyes after, "we should've stayed at the park longer and watched the sunset"

you smiled at his comment and heard running steps from behind the car. you quickly turned and saw akaashi with a bouquet in his hands, "y/n!"

he came closer to you and bent down to catch his breath, "here-"

you looked down at the flowers and back at him. "sorry i'm late" he stood back up, "my phone died and the flower shop was about to close"

akaashi looked over at suna and then back at you, "wanna go now?"

"uh yeah" you responded, "bye suna"

"bye, have fun." suna went back into the car to go into the parking lot and drove away

"first- how are you?" akaashi asked you while walking, "again- i'm sorry for being late" he patted his face to cover up the sweat

you moved your fingers in his hair without noticing and quickly took your hand back, "i'm fine, where are we going?"

"i set up a reservation at the tokyo tower" he checked his watch, "we'll be taking the train- my dad took the car today"

"is that fine for you?" he added after

"you seem to be asking a lot of questions keiji" you laughed, "yes, i'm okay with that"

"perfect" he smiled