Alaric!

"Jenna it's me. I'm back." Alaric said but Jenna didn't believe him and clocked the cross bow....

My head snapped to Jenna...

Cross bow? Is that right no that can be right.

I was arguing with my self on this.

Jenna....And......Cross bow.....Why am I have such a hard time with this?

I looked up to see Jenna lowering her cross bow.

"ALRIGHT! it's him." She stated. She then noticed me and ran over to give me a hug. I didn't mind that much since it was her. She pulled away and went over to Alaric. I set to suitcase i had in my hand down and walked out the door.

I headed for the grill and sat down next to my brother. Alaric later came in.

"Alaric!, Thank god your back to yourself it was creepy with Klaus in your body." I said getting a drink.

"I messed up, Bad." Damon said throwing back his drink then setting it back onto the table.

"Do I want to know?" Alaric asked.

"no." i said taking a sip of my drink.

Damon was about to tell him when someone walked over to them.

"you must be Klaus." Damon said looking in the direction behind me. i go to turn around but arms wrap around my waist stopping. Damon stiffed and glared over my shoulder. I went to remove Klaus's hands.

"The one and only." I heard his voice vibrate against my neck making my stiffen. How is this far accents. There evil. "miss me?" He whispered in my ear making me shiver.

"Not in the slightest." I said keeping my calm. I finally got his arms away from me and I turned to look at him. 

Sh*t....Did he get hotter? I thought looking him over. His hair was a little shorter, His eyes seemed to have gotten bluer and his hair had a red tint to it but it still was a dirty blonde.

I turned my head as if it made no difference that he was here. He didn't seem to like that.

"Thanks for the loner mate." Klaus said patting Alaric on the back and leaning on the side of the bar.

"you wouldn't happen to reconsider to next month I mean you've been waiting all this time what's one month going to hurt?" Damon said.

"He's kidding right?" Klaus said looking at Alaric. "Please tell me he's kidding." He then looked at me an i shook my head. I tuned them out as all it was was Klaus making threats that Damon would just ignore and do what ever he wanted. Klaus then stood to leave but not before walking over to me and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Ew! Klaus!" I said wiping my cheek like a child would do if their parents kissed them. I swatted him away and he chuckled, leaving the grill. Damon and Alaric looked at me as if i had grew another head. "Don't look at me like that it's not my fault." i said standing up and walking out of the grill. I sighed and headed for to boarding house. I have some planning to do.