Chapter 3: On the Prowl

The next morning came by, with (F/N) cuddled up on the bed again, with the blanket over his naked body. He had been sleeping in a bit later than usual, thanks to the hangover he had after drinking wine, and the maximum effort put into having sex with Amanda. He turned in his sleep, sleeping on the other side of his body, before his eyes slowly opened.

On the nightstand across from him, he spotted a note on it, with a glass of water. He cocked an eyebrow, slowly sitting up and scooting over at the note. He rubbed his eyes and grabbed the note.

"'Sorry to leave you alone in bed, again,'" (F/N) began reading, "'me and Amanda are heading over to a little spot for today. I have some food prepared for you today, in case you are hungry.' Wait, so I live here now?" (F/N) asked himself, remembering that a couple of days ago, he stood outside of Marisa's house for his culinary tutelage. He looked over at the table again, seeing a glass of water and a small cup with an aspirin in it. He lifted the cup up and popped the aspirin in his mouth, swallowing it down with the glass of water. He took another sip of water, which made him spot another note used as some kind of coaster for the cup. He raised his eyebrow again, before lifting it up and reading it.

The note read, "had a really good night last night. I'll be sure to get your motors going for tonight."

"Pfft!" (F/N) spat his water back out, reading Amanda's note. He knew it's Amanda's note since Marisa isn't really that forward.

If he needed anything to wake him up, it was Amanda's forwardness to get him up. He tossed the blanket off of him, stood up from his bed, and got dressed in his usual clothing. It wasn't really as comfortable as his pajamas at home, but he didn't want to constantly rely on Marisa's clothing. He walked out of the bedroom, silently wishing that he could just curl back up in bed, preferably with Marisa, and just fall asleep again, but he was too awake to have an excuse to sleep.

He walked into the kitchen, spotting different plates set on the counter, with aluminum foil over it and a paper taped to the top to label what food was what. (F/N) grabbed one labeled "breakfast" and peeled it back, seeing a plate of bacon and eggs. He took the plate, got himself a glass of orange juice, and took a seat at the table. He let out a yawn as he ate the breakfast Marisa prepared, before he looked over at the counter, seeing all the plates on it. He hummed in thought, seeing the mystery of each food linger in his head, before looking away.

"Well..." he muttered to himself, "it would be rude to not eat what Marisa prepared for me," he said. "I guess I could stick around for the day...at least until Marisa and Amanda get home." He let out a yawn, before he got back to eating his breakfast.

For the majority of the day, he spent watching T.V., and lounging around. He wasn't too rude, doing his best to keep Marisa's house clean.

Then, after a few hours, there was a knock at the door. He looked over at it.

"Is that the mailman?" He asked himself, before he got up and he walked over to the door. He unlocked the door, and pulled it open, seeing the person knocking at the door.

 He unlocked the door, and pulled it open, seeing the person knocking at the door