Best Daddy

♡

"Mark punched Seungmin first."

Jaehyun glared at his son who didn't seem to have any remorse for his actions. "And his nose is bleeding!" Seungmin's mother butted in rudely.

"He didn't die, did he? He deserved it." Mark seethed, staring at the boy with much hatred. "Mark." Jaehyun warned, his temper at the verge of exploding.

"Mr. Jeong, it is only fair that Seungmin's treatment bills are taken care by you." The headmaster says in a clear voice, the woman nodding along to his statement.

"Of course, sir."

"And see to it that your son does not repeat such indecency again."

The car journey back home was deadly silent. Jaehyun not saying a word in case his anger got the better of him. He'd wait for Taeyong's input on the situation.

"Alright. What happened at school Markie?" Taeyong asks softly. "It doesn't matter." The teenager mumbled, looking away. "Honey, it does. It's better to talk things out right?"

"No it isn't! My life in school has been hell because of you!"

Taeyong blinked in surprise. "M-Me?" He bit his lip. "Maybe if you both weren't a gay couple and I had a proper mom, I'd be accepted as a normal kid!" Mark bursted out.

It was the last straw. Jaehyun grabbed the boy's arm, gritting his teeth. "You don't have the right to speak to your appa that way. Apologize now!"

"No!" Mark tugged his hand away, racing up to his room and slamming the door. "That brat." He huffed, sinking back onto the couch with his fingers pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Jae?" Taeyong calls out gently, worry evident on his dainty features. "How dare he speak to you like that? This is unacceptable." He exhales. "He's still young, Jae. It's normal for him to be confused."

"He has no idea how much you had to go through just for him to be born!"

"That's okay, he's still our son isn't he? I bet he just needs some time to think."

The male sighed, pulling the smaller closer by the waist. "How are you so good at this? I'm like a bad parent, I suck at dealing with him." He groans in defeat.

"Hey, it's okay Jae. We're nothing without you, you're the best daddy ever." Taeyong chuckles cutely, hugging his husband. "He'll come around, I know it."

"Daddy? Appa?"

The two looked up, seeing Mark shuffle nervously while biting his fingernails. A habit he had inherited from Taeyong. "I-I'm sorry, for saying mean things earlier. I love you both alot and it doesn't matter at all that you're my parents."

Taeyong smiled, going over to hug his son. "It's fine baby, I understand how it must've felt." He whispers softly, kissing the boy's cheek. "But I hurt your feelings, appa.. I feel bad.."

Mark bursted into tears, making Jaehyun's heart swell with sadness. "I-Is daddy still mad a-at me?" He whispers into his appa's ears.

"I'm not, sweetheart." The oldest smiles, joining the hug. "Though you shouldn't choose violence to sort your problems, okay?"

"Okay daddy."

Jaehyun sighed, squeezing them a little tighter. "I love you both so much.."