Synched Up Periods (December 9 2026)

Harry: 32
Camryn: 32
Darcy: 15
Lennon: 13
Auggie: 12
Bowie: 10
Calum: 8
Bindi: 6

❤️Thank you so much to @jimena062248 for requesting this chapter!! I appreciate you! ❤️

She wakes up feeling like absolute shit. She assumes it was that feeling of shit that woke her up in the first place, but she wishes more than anything that she wasn't awake because then she could continue to be oblivious to the ache in her lower stomach.

Well, ache may be downplaying it. It's more of a stabbing pain like her uterus is being gripped at and mangled.

She's always had terrible period pains, and as she got older they continued to get worse. At first Camryn thought it might just be genetics since she had always had pretty terrible and severe period pains as well. However, a few months ago she realized that these weren't just regular period cramps, these were debilitating, so her and Harry took Darcy to a gynecologist to make sure there wasn't anything more serious going on.

She was checked for endometriosis and uterine fibroids along with a few more things the doctor could think would be causing the pains, but all of her tests and ultrasounds came back negative. So, with no answers, the Styles went back home and Darcy was just given the advice to take it easy on the days where her cramps were the worst, along with using normal remedies like a heating pad and pain medicine.

It was a relief and it also wasn't. They were grateful that there wasn't anything seriously wrong with their little girl, but they were also still terrified that they didn't know what was going on. However, they have been clinging onto the hope that there really is nothing wrong with Darcy and that she really does just have abnormally bad cramps, unfortunately.

She knows the ache in her lower stomach all to well, the familiar way it wraps around her back and creates a weird sense of pressure in between her legs and around her hips. She feels a thickness leave her body and drip into her underwear, a little whimper escaping her lips as she nuzzles her cheek in further to the pillow.

She knows she needs to get up and put a pad on, but the thought of standing up when she's in this much pain makes her want to literally cry. She takes a few more shaky breaths as she moves her arms to be wrapped around her stomach, trying to focus on the comfort of her bed, her comfortable mattress and blankets that are pulled up to her chin to try and combat the cool autumn air.

She takes a few more seconds to center herself before sitting up in the bed with a little wince, her legs dangling over the edge with a prominent pout settled on her lips. She stands up from the bed slowly, almost completely doubled over in pain as she shoots a little glance towards her bed, finding a giant red stain on her sheets that makes her want to break down right then and there.

She patters across the floor and reaches a shaky hand out to pull her door open, walking down the hall in the complete darkness towards her parents' room. The house is completely quiet which is not a normal occurrence at all and something that they can only enjoy in the middle of the night since it seems that there's always someone talking or something going on during the day given the fact that 8 people live in the house.

She push open her mum and dad's bedroom door, finding both of her parents completely passed out in bed. Her dad is sprawled out on his stomach, a trait he passed onto all of the Styles children. His head is turned towards Camryn's although her head is facing the other direction, also sprawled out on her stomach with their hands held out wide, interlocked and resting on the mattress between them, the blankets twisted at their waists.

"Mum,"Darcy whispers, tiptoeing over to Camryn's side of the bed and taking one of her arms from around her lower stomach to reach out and shake Camryn's bicep softly. "Mumma?"