|| 39 ||

Art: @iramiikaiiri on Twitter

"Alright, uhm... listen here..." Kaeya struggled for words, though you'd think it may have been an act because of how talkative and smooth he is. But he doesn't have his usual daily glass so his mind isn't circulated very purposefully.

"Do you realize what you've just said?" Diluc asked for Kaeya, noticing he was having trouble. And Kaeya may be Mondstadt's most wanted grandson-in-law by the grandmas, but that doesn't mean he can consult on love.

"Why do I need to realize what I've said? I said what I said, and I'm fully aware of what it meant." Albedo answered. And though it was faint, you could see the almost fading red blush on his cheeks.

"So you really do?" Kaeya grabbed his shoulders, almost shaking him.

"Who would have thought." Diluc raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Though by the way you said it so casually and well... smoothly I'd think Y/n would have thought you didn't mean what you said."

"I know, and in the circumstance she was in too. She looked like she just woke up from a short lived coma or something." Kaeya explained again.

"Then how do I show I'm being genuine so she'd know?" Albedo asked, with a hand under his chin in thought.

Albedo is knowledgeable about alchemy, and the most at it. You'd think he'd know a little bit because he was so 'smart.' Yet he'd become a complete fool on the knowledge of love, or courting or whatever it is.

"Maybe spend more time with her? Talk to her, and show her you care by listening to her stories and stuff. And maybe if she'd want to talk about it. I don't know." Kaeya shrugged.

"You act like you don't know anything, but you just sounded like you do." Diluc deadpanned, as he didn't believe that Kaeya didn't know.

"Maybe I just have a natural talent and knowledge for that stuff." Kaeya boasted next.

"Okay, so talk to her." Albedo repeated.

"That's too vast. You gotta be specific."

"What's specific."

"I don't know—" Kaeya argued back.

"Just. Talk to her. Spend time. That's it." Diluc sighed, shaking his head promptly.

And as soon as their conversation was over, the door opened again. As Y/n was holding the door open for Scaramouche to pass by.

"You guys need to leave asap." Scaramouche warned. "Just hide where you were hiding before, and I'll come and send you all back."

"Thanks Scara." Y/n tabbed Scaramouche's cheek gently a couple of times.

He dodged her hand, as he pushed it away. "Yeah, yeah. I know, I'm the best." He proceeded to roll his eyes to show his annoyance. Only they knew he didn't mean it.

"Where were you guys hiding before?" Y/n moved her head towards the other three.

"Childe's home." They all replied at the same time. Only, Y/n had an expression of pure confusion, yet it was a little more of a poker face. The thing was that it was weird these three guys were in hiding in Childe's home.

Though despite that, she found it amusing in the same way. Especially when she saw that the weird silence and staring was making them uncomfortable and in a nervous sweat.

"We can take you." Albedo suggested, "we know where it is now anyways."

"That's true. We just have to be real quick." Kaeya added.

"Well then let's go! Get me out of here!" Y/n whisper shouted, as they started to scramble through the halls and try to get out.

Scaramouche was guiding them ways to where the exit was supposed to be, and sure enough they were by the exit doors.