32. (m)

Above anything, Ace wanted to forget.

About the past two weeks and everything else that made him suffer.

It was easier to push it to the back of his mind than expected, mainly because Jasper caused him to feel such an overwhelming sense of desire — always incessant and always without fail.

As Jasper kissed him, feverish and hungry, Ace saw through the surface level desperation as something far more dangerous.

He knew because he felt it too.

Sickening need.

Jasper straddled the guard and as his fingers were lost in Ace's hair, tugging gently he pushed Ace back slightly against the headboard.

His hands gripped Jasper's waistline —unrelenting and possessive. After two weeks apart he yearned to remind Jasper exactly who he belonged to.

"I need you," he moaned with grace, pulling away for mere seconds and only to say what was necessary.

"I never want to go that long without you touching me."

"You won't," Ace rest assured, his hands moving from Jasper's waist to his ass.

"I don't plan on letting you out of my sight."

Jasper clearly liked the way that sounded — he basked in the feeling of finally belonging to Ace. He grinded against the guard as they kissed, desperate and panting — only a thin fabric of underwear separating their cocks from touching.

"God, you're starved for it. You greedy thing." Ace teased. The words dropped from his mouth as easily as water dripping from the tap.

And Jasper didn't argue much. He merely squeezed his eyes shut as Ace went to work on his neck. Biting and sucking at the calm flesh that sent shivers down his spine. Jasper was gripping Ace's hair so hard he though he could've pulled some out — not that Ace minded much.

He loved how receptive Jasper was to his touch. The harsh tugs, dulcet moans and loud cries were a stunning indicator of how well their bodies intertwined.

"I've never seen you so desperate," Ace teased calmly between soft bites to the skin. Jasper moaned his name shamelessly.

"Fuck — Ace-" Jasper's mouth, right next to Ace's ear so he heard everything with perfect accuracy.

"I'm not saying I don't like it," the guard admired the bruises forming on Jasper's skin.

"As long as it's only for me."

In a swift movement, Ace had flipped them over so that he was on top of Jasper. He looked down and all he could do was take in his beauty. He smirked before basically ripping off Jasper's underwear where he was already hard and leaking.

"Can you say it for me?" Ace admired Jasper's body with everything.

So fucking sexy, he muttered.

"S-say what?" Jasper's shaky voice responded, watching closely as Ace began kissing all down his body.

"That this is all for me," A sharp tug at Jasper's cock caused his back to arch and his fingers threaded through the sheets.

"Of course," Jasper didn't hesitate this time.

"My body is yours. You can do anything you want to me."

Ace smirked, his thumb glided over Jasper's tip and he whimpered. There wasn't anything in this moment that could stop them from having their way with one another.

"Say you want it," Ace said. "I want to hear you say it, baby."

"I—" Jasper stopped himself like the words were stuck in his throat.