xl. gawking at julia

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// forty • 𝗀𝖺𝗐𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗍 𝗃𝗎𝗅𝗂𝖺

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// forty
• 𝗀𝖺𝗐𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗍 𝗃𝗎𝗅𝗂𝖺

Julia parked right outside the store where Robin and Steve worked, the three of them quickly got out the car entering the store immediately spotting the two workers.

"Hey, Steve." Dustin greeted.

"You see this?" Steve furrowed, Julia looked up to the television attached to the wall, the news was on. She knew it was about Chrissy' death.

"How many phones do you have?" Dustin ignored what Steve said getting straight to the point.

"Someone was murdered." The man continued getting on the teens nerves. "How many phones do you have?" Dustin repeats once more.

"Two, why?" Steve answered peering back over to his girlfriend.

"Technically three, if you count Keith's." Robin tells them, she didn't understand what was happening only looking at Julia for clues.

"Yeah, three works." Max says to Dustin, the boy nods sliding his backpack across the counter before he tossed himself and knocking down the VHS tapes in the process.

"No, no, no! My tapes!" Steve groans knowing he had to re-organize them once again. "Dude." Dustin ignores their whiney moving to the computer.

"What are you doing man?" Steve asked stepping toward Dustin, Julia rounded the counter standing on the other side of the teen.

"Setting up base of operations here." Dustin simple responded without taking his eyes away from the screen, typing rapidly on the keyboard.

"Base of operations?" Robin questions coming up from behind them while picking up the mess Dustin made.

"Get off of that." Steve muttered.

"I need it." Dustin tells him. "Eddie's friends phone numbers are on here." The boy huffed as he continued his search.

"Oh, Eddie. Your new best friend, who you think is cooler because he plays your nerdy game?" Steve questioned completely jealous but wasn't going to show it, leaning against the counter.

"Yes, Eddie." Dustin nods looking away from the screen over to Steve frowning. "I never said that."

"Seriously, you guys maybe on Monday you can play around like toddlers, but it's Saturday." Robin sighs dropping the tapes back into the counter. "It's our busiest day."