GLM 13

"What Jordan's did I wear yesterday?" Moo asked Allure from the other side of the FaceTime call.

Allure playfully kissed her teeth before laughing, "How am I posed to know Moo?"

"Cause we always with each other, I know you wore them big ass Balenciaga's yesterday." Moo replied as he slipped on his socks, he decided to go with Yeezy's.

"Not too fuckin much." Allure giggled, Moo watched her in her black silk robe. Allure ran her flat iron through her now red hair. Allure had gotten all done up for thanksgiving. A fresh new nail set and a new wig.

"You still sliding by my granny's?" Moo questioned as he grabbed which chains he wanted to wear, he began putting them on one by one as he looked in the mirror.

"Yeah." Allure replied, "I'm kinda nervous, I don't think I should've gotten red hair." She nervously chuckled.

"You straight Lu, my granny don't judge bout shit like that." Moo replied.

Moo realized that Allure had never had a thanksgiving dinner where all of her family came, and stayed damn near till the next day—and he wanted her to experience that. Even though Moo's family had their faults, they were big on loving each other.

"Well imma spend about 2 hours with Char and her husband's family then you can come get me." Allure explained.

"Alright." Moo replied, he sprayed a bit of Santal 33 on him before putting the fragrance back within his collection.

It was a tradition for Moo to wear a sweat suit on thanksgiving, he figured he'd be comfy while he stuffed his stomach with his grandma's good cooking.

He wore a gray Moncler sweat suit, a black tee on the inside of his jacket, on his feet were a pair of gently worn yeezy 700's. He wore is growing long hair down since his line up was fresh and his dreads were twisted. Moo couldn't complete an outfit without jewelry, but since he'd be sitting in a living room all day he kept it simple.

"You look cute." Allure complimented, "don't get fucked up.", Moo laughed as he looked at himself in his full length mirror, satisfied with his outfit.

Allure held her niece on her hip as she moved around the kitchen fixing her plate, she planned on eating light at Char's house because something was telling her the food at Moo's family's house was gonna be way better,

Char and Damar's house was full of Damar's family—which was pretty big. They were all pretty nice, but they weren't Allure's family and she felt it.

It felt like she was in a room with a bunch of strangers, although she'd been seeing these people for 3 years.

"Girl, this drink is good." Niya, Damar's younger sister announced as she walked in the kitchen with a gold solo cup.

Allure lightly chuckled, "Thank you girl."

Allure and Niya were cordial for the most part, they never talked outside of their sibling's events though. Allure focused her attention back to her plate. she decided on a bit of Turkey, dressing, and some yams.

"You don't eat macaroni?" Niya asked, with an alarming look on her smooth chocolate face.

Niya was gorgeous, Allure could see the resemblance between her and Damar. Niya had beautiful slanted eyes, she a fresh leave out sew in with layers that really framed her face.

"Yeah I do, but this is my first stop and I don't wanna get too full for my second." Allure explained, she grabbed a clear plastic fork and began poking at the food on her plate.