Chapter 052

The suburban car yard is not far from S, and Chen Qizhao originally planned to call a car after he came out. It can be seen that Shen Yuhuai followed him out, and when he heard that he was going to the suburban parking lot, he would send him there. Chen Qizhao hesitated for a few seconds before agreeing.

It's a little troublesome to get a driver's license without a driver's license, and sometimes it's inconvenient to travel.

"Why are you going over there at this time?" Shen Yuhuai started the car and asked casually, "What happened?"

"Something may have fallen over there." Chen Qizhao glanced at Shen Yuhuai and lied: "It's my mother's earring, it seems to have fallen in the car, let me find it for her when I go to practice." I felt that this matter was not in a hurry, so I had to change the wording: "The earrings are very important. If they are lost for a long time, they will be taken away..."

Shen Yuhuai nodded and said, "Then we really have to go look for it right away."

Chen Qizhao breathed a sigh of relief, covered it with his backpack, and looked down at the contents of the email on the tablet. The photo of Master Liu and the gangster in the restaurant has been sent. He carefully looked at the 'gangster', but he had no memory and was an unknown person. He guessed that if it was arranged by Jiang Yuze or Lin Shizhong, he would not have communicated with Master Liu in full view of the public.

If you want to check, you can only follow the clues... Chen Qizhao quickly edited a text message to let the other party pay attention to the people who have been in contact with the gangster recently.

After doing this, the car has turned the road and entered the intersection where the car park is located. Shen Yuhuai asked, "This is the road, right?"

Chen Qizhao: "Drive another kilometer or so."

Shen Yuhuai's speed was very stable. When Chen Qizhao looked down at the news, the other party had already turned the car into the intersection, and the parking lot was in front of him.

Chen Qizhao stuffed things into his backpack randomly, opened the door and got out of the car, "Brother Huai, go do your work first, I'll go back after I find myself..."

However, Shen Yuhuai got out of the driver's seat and closed the door, "It's faster for two people to find it."

Chen Qizhao's eyes narrowed slightly.

Shen Yuhuai asked, "Aren't you going?"

"...Let's go." Chen Qizhao suddenly realized that he didn't seem to be able to refuse Shen Yuhuai.

He was still working in the parking lot. Hearing that Chen Qizhao came over, the manager of the parking lot ran out quickly. Hearing that Chen Qizhao was here to find earrings, he asked for details. Chen Qizhao glanced at the manager, but said, "I don't know which car I lost it on. What are the vehicles that our family sent here for maintenance recently, just take me there."

Seeing that Chen Ershao was in a hurry, the manager took him to the maintenance workshop immediately, but he was only halfway there.

"You call some of the masters in the maintenance yard to the office and ask to see if they found anything during the repair process." Chen Qizhao looked at the employees in the workshop, "We'll just ask them to help find it in a while. "

Seeing this, the manager said, "Well, it's also possible that they found it and took it away and put it somewhere else."

Chen Qizhao said again: "If you don't find it, you can ask the master to drink tea there and wait for a while, and then I will go over and ask."

Shen Yuhuai glanced at Chen Qizhao after hearing the words, but didn't speak.

There are only three vehicles sent by the Chen family for maintenance in this phase, among which happened to be the travel vehicles of Chen Jianhong and Chen Shixuan. The vehicle at home is basically overhauled on a regular basis. After the overhaul is completed, it will be sent back and replaced with another vehicle. Chen Qizhao quickly judged Chen Shiming's vehicle, "I'll go here to find it."