Chapter 055

Jiang Yuze's face darkened when he heard the synthesized sound, and the content on the projection was no longer just that simple photo. Others at the conference table looked at Jiang Yuze, who was standing silently. When looking at the photos, everyone was still suspicious, but when they saw the operation of changing cars in the video... some doubts were not just about meeting people in private.

"Assistant Jiang...?" A shareholder looked at Jiang Yuze and asked, "What is the content of this ppt?"

After the video is played, the ppt has switched to the next photo, and the person Jiang Yuze met has changed from Liang Rongchao to another.

Jiang Yuze calmed himself down and saw the photos posted one after another on the projection. He found that these photos or videos were all displayed in chronological order. All the photos were of his meeting with some high-level officials of Sheng Ming, but in fact there was nothing other than the photos. redundant evidence.

He himself is also cautious, if it wasn't because the high-level executives in Shengming were too difficult to deal with and required him to go out in person, or he would not have changed the car and route to Shengming...

After calming down from the initial panic, Jiang Yuze ignored the ppt that was being played, and looked at Chen Jianhong, who frowned deeply, and explained: "The Shengming acquisition plan is a plan that the group has had since the beginning of the year. When evaluating the market, I must have had contact with some people in Shengming, and I also know what the situation of Shengming was a while ago."

"Shengming's high-level civil strife half a month ago, affected by various fake news in the industry, the disagreement of the other party's high-level executives has a certain impact on our company's acquisition plan."

Jiang Yuze said this, and some people in the conference room had a deep understanding. After he finished speaking, he said: "Shengming is a key project planned in the beginning of the year, and President Chen also asked me to pay attention to this project."

The eyes of others turned to Chen Jianhong. Could it be that all Jiang Yuze's actions were ordered by the chairman?

When Chen Jianhong heard the meaning of Jiang Yuze's words, he frowned slightly: "I said that the Shengming project is more important and needs to be paid attention to, but these are not within your responsibility."

"This matter is indeed my problem." Jiang Yuze smiled wryly after speaking, and then looked at a project team leader in the conference room, "I noticed Sheng Ming's problem when I was focusing on the project. Manager Qi was doing an evaluation at that time. When I communicated with him, I noticed the difference in the news in the industry. It happened that I had a relationship with Mr. Liang of Shengming who used to be classmates. Seeing that Manager Qi was embarrassed, I wanted to know the whole reason through my network at that time. "

Chen Jianhong's eyes swept to Manager Qi at the conference table.

The latter hurriedly stood up and explained, "Chairman, Special Assistant Jiang did come to ask about Sheng Ming, and he also said at the time to think of a solution for us."

Jiang Yuze glanced at Manager Qi, but fortunately, he had done some preparations in order to hide from the public. He didn't know how the other party controlled the computer in the conference room, but the so-called 'materials' released from the other party were actually only superficial things, and he failed to record his conversation with the senior management of Sheng Ming or control other things. Evidence, wanting to use these photos and videos to kill him would be too underestimating Jiang Yuze.

Others at the conference table were thoughtful, and what Jiang Yuze said was indeed reasonable. Someone asked, "Since I'm just here to inquire about the situation, why did I change my car to go there?"