Chapter 057

The news of Jiang Yuze's criminal detention reached Lin Shizhong an hour after the incident. He was in a meeting at that time, and when he heard the news, he walked out of the conference room with a face and communicated with the other people who stayed in the Chen family to understand the whole story of what happened.

When I heard that someone hacked into the computer in the conference room and played the photos and videos of Jiang Yuze colluding with people in the form of ppt playback, there were a number of senior executives of the Chen family at that time, and almost everyone knew about it.

As soon as Lin Shizhong heard this, he knew that Jiang Yuze's chess piece was completely abolished. He immediately ordered others to go to another hidden residence of Jiang Yuze to eliminate other evidence, and then let the people who stayed in Chen's house pay attention to the police and Chen's actions.

Once Jiang Yuze had an accident, there would be many things that would involve them.

Lin Shizhong trusts Jiang Yuze very much, and also trusts his ability. For him, all his layouts in the Chen family are inseparable from Jiang Yuze's control. Now that Jiang Yuze is arrested, it is equivalent to his other layouts in the Chen family. It is not so easy to use Jiang Yuze's responsibilities to act within the Chen Group as before.

"It shouldn't be..." Lin Shizhong frowned slightly, he and Jiang Yuze acted very cautiously, unless he did things himself, other things were basically a big circle. This method can give them enough time to relieve or deal with emergencies. Once Chen's or others find them, Jiang Yuze will have enough time to escape before the other party completely finds the end.

Because of this, Jiang Yuze was able to stay in the Chen family for so many years, and even climbed to the position beside Chen Jianhong.

But the incident in the conference room broke out suddenly. They didn't even receive any advance news, and they didn't set aside any time to relieve them, and the other party would kill Jiang Yuze in one fell swoop.

And this person didn't follow their expected plan to investigate step by step, but locked on Jiang Yuze from the beginning, so he could ignore other redundant information about obstacles, and directly attack Jiang Yuze without disturbing other units.

Jiang Yuze was his most hidden piece of chess, and now it's gone.

Since planning this matter decades ago, Lin Shizhong has never been in such a passive situation. When Chen Shiming destroyed part of his layout before, he could still keep his mind and plan again, but now it is different. Without Jiang Yuze, it is impossible to influence the Chen family to destroy it...

Lin Shizhong immediately ordered others to investigate the whole incident, and found that the most important evidence was the confession of Yu Jie and others in the prison and the recording of Assistant Wang. Assistant Wang is easier to investigate. He let people follow the investigation to find out that someone was threatening him with evidence of what Assistant Wang had done before. In order to save his future, the recording would be leaked.

However, the matter of the prison is more hidden. It becomes difficult for Lin Shizhong's people to investigate. Because of Jiang Yuze's matter, the situation of this matter has become more serious. Yu Jie and others have been protected as important witnesses. Time does not allow for visits.

But Lin Shizhong undoubtedly knew one thing. It was the person behind them who opposed them, who had targeted Jiang Yuze from the very beginning, so that he could find the evidence so accurately.

"Mr. Lin, then now we..."

"Check." Lin Shizhong's eyes sank slightly: "Find this person."

-