Chapter 059

Uncle Lin...? Chen Shiming was a little surprised when he saw the person Chen Qizhao was referring to. He frowned slightly: "Why him? It's unnecessary."

If these poisonous aromas were exchanged or arranged by Lao Lin, what exactly was he planning? It is also a confined space. Lao Lin is driving in the driver's seat. He ingests far more aromatherapy than his father Chen Jianhong. In such an environment for a long time, his body will be affected just like his father. Chen Shiming has considered many suspects, and to be honest, Lao Lin is the one with the lowest suspicion.

"He is the one who has been in contact with the car the longest, and he is the one who has been in the car space for a long time." Chen Qizhao looked at Chen Shiming and said his guess: "You have also found out through investigation that these aromatherapy fragrances have been replaced for at least half a year. Driving a car with these fragrances every day, as the person closest to the fragrance, it is a doubt that he did not find the problem."

Or Uncle Lin really didn't find the problem with these aromatherapy, and someone else who replaced the aromatherapy can't justify it. First of all, the aromatherapy is prepared at home. As far as he knows, Zhang Yazhi likes many scents. There are more than ten kinds of spare aromatherapy scents in the storage room. If someone wants to change the aromatherapy in the parking lot, they need to know in advance the time of the car. What is the smell of the aromatherapy installed for a period of time, and then replace the aromatherapy prepared in advance, otherwise the difference in taste will immediately cause others to doubt...

The time for the vehicle to be parked in the parking lot is limited, and the work assigned by the maintenance master in charge may not be the same each time. If the suspect comes out of the parking lot, how can he determine the aroma of the aromatherapy in the presence of other maintenance workers, and then go to manufacture and replace the aromatherapy. Or the people in the parking lot did not take into account the smell of aromatherapy, and randomly prepared similar-looking spice boxes, then Uncle Lin was even more suspicious. As a driver, he would definitely find the difference.

"There may be a problem with the aromatherapy shop, but don't you think it's strange that these aromatherapy boxes appear precisely in Dad's car?" Chen Qizhao said: "There are many servants and drivers who may come into contact with the car at home, but driving for a long time will not be enough. A few cars are Uncle Lin."

Perhaps the person who arranged the aromatherapy was Zhang Yazhi, but Lao Lin, who often contacts the garage, has every opportunity to arrange the problematic aromatherapy on the target vehicle before Chen Jianhong or others contact the aromatherapy. Or he can act as an intermediary and tell Zhang Yazhi what fragrance Chen Jianhong prefers... For a long time, it was a simple matter for Lao Lin to control the fragrance to the exact location without causing others to doubt it.

Chen Shiming knew that Lao Lin was the one who worked in Chen's family when he was young. He had been the driver of his father Chen Jianhong for many years, and he often picked them up to and from school when he was a child. The person who had the longest contact was indeed Lao Lin. But just because he was Lao Lin, Chen Shiming couldn't understand. He preferred the suspect to be an employee who benefited from money in the parking lot, rather than from the Chen family villa.

One Jiang Yuze, one Lin Shizhong... and now one Lao Lin.

Such a result, even he is a little hard to believe, not to mention Chen Jianhong who has trusted them for a long time.

At this time, a voice came from outside the door, and it seemed that Zhang Yazhi was coming.

The conversation between the brothers stopped tacitly, and Chen Shiming said, "I will check the rest."