Chapter 060

Xiao Zhou noticed the silence on the phone, he hesitated a little: "Boss?"

Chen Qizhao: "It's alright, keep watching Jiang Yuze's affairs, and report to me if you have any new problems."

After he finished speaking, he hung up the phone, his eyes sank slightly.

Jiang Yuze's incident happened suddenly. Except for the people in the conference room at that time, it was difficult for others to know the news of Jiang Yuze's accident at the first time, let alone go to Jiang Yuze's computer in advance to eliminate traces. After the incident, the police arrived at the scene as soon as possible, and then the computer was dismantled and taken away, that is, the point of time to eliminate the traces was most likely before the police took away the computer.

There are only two possible reasons. The first is that there is an externally implanted program in Jiang Yuze's computer. After the incident, someone used this program to destroy the computer data; the second is that after Jiang Yuze's accident, someone arrived at him immediately. The office directly destroys the computer.

But Jiang Yuze's office is not accessible to ordinary people. Since Xiao Zhou did not mention the problem of the office, it is very likely that Chen Shiming has investigated Jiang Yuze's office and found nothing, so there is only the first possibility.

But who will tip off in the first place? Can you react immediately and destroy the evidence?

In addition to Jiang Yuze, Lin Shizhong also had not many people in the Chen family, especially fewer people who could get news from the conference room. Basically, they either mixed in high-level meetings or stayed in other positions.

At the time, Chen Qizhao was closely monitoring the movement in the conference room. Later, he also knew that Chen Shiming and Chen Jianhong had been alert to the participants because of the locator. will be fascinating...

When Chen Qizhao thought of this, he had a strange intuition in his heart.

The person who performed this operation should not be the person in the conference room, but in addition to the person in the conference room, there should be someone who is paying close attention to the situation in the conference room, and a person who can quickly learn about the situation and respond to destroy traces.

Chen Qizhao lowered his eyes slightly, flipped through the phone list, and sent a text message to Chen Shiming.

If this is the case, there are more people involved. Any employee passing through the conference room may be this candidate, or he did not pass the conference room, but was monitoring the conference room like him, and the other party was also monitoring the conference room. ...

"But it's strange..." Chen Qizhao said to himself, "This person is too decisive."

The fact that Jiang Yuze couldn't turn over was the confession information from Yu Jie and others in the prison, but this information was brought by Chen Shiming at the end... This man was decisive enough to take action as soon as he discovered the problem.

But in any case, as long as he is unable to enter the conference room, his threat is not as big as Jiang Yuze.

And with so much involved, he should have left a lot of traces in the group. As long as he checks with the people in the conference room, he should be able to find out other problems. Now there is no Jiang Yuze to give these people the bottom line, it is not so easy for these people to hide.

It's a pity that the computer.

As Jiang Yuze's work computer, there may be little private information, but there should be some solutions related to the group. Chen Qizhao originally planned to wait for the police to sort out this information so that Chen Shiming could thoroughly investigate the group...but Now that this information is gone, it means that the difficulty of Chen Shiming's work has risen to a new level.