Part 35.

It was the happiest day in Mew's life. A surprise from Gulf, he never expected it - not even once crossed his mind or even thought that Gulf is preparing for this surprise. He genuinely believed that Gulf is totally ignoring him and lose care of him yet here is the love of his life, proposed to him and managed to gather everyone. A well executed plan. 

All of Gulf's friends were present as well as Mew's. Everyone's there - celebrating the moment with them; it just saddened them that both of their parents weren't present to witness the said moment.  

"Daddy! I missed you!" Aedyn hugged his father. Boom who pops-out beside Mew laughed so hard, it is as if Aedyn didn't see his father for months but the reality is its just a day that they haven't seen each other. 

"I missed you too little superman." Mew said as he rains kisses on Aedyn's cheeks. 

"I love you daddy!" Aedyn giggles and kissed his father's cheeks back. 

"I love you more baby~" Mew replied back. 

The two were giggling and laughing while Gulf is just standing on the side while watching the father and son. "You'll be doomed if you start being jealous of your son now. Remember that you just asked Mew for his hand" Hai said, nudging Gulf's side. "or maybe you're jealous since Aedyn now loves his daddy so much?"

"I am not jealous." Gulf tsked and throw a playful glare at Hai. One of the person he is most thankful of is Hai but the one who always meddles in his business and personal life is Hai too. 

"Congratulations, Gulf. I am happy that you're happy." Hai said while pulling Gulf into a hug. He really meant those words, he witnessed Gulf's journey and he is glad that he is with Gulf on those difficult times. 

"We have yet to come to the exciting part" Gulf's smile slowly fades while his gaze is still fixated on the two. 

"About your parents? I thought you already dealt with them?" Hai asked. His face is full of curiosity. 

"Well, I hope that's the only problem but you know? Mew has yet to know about him. I haven't confessed everything to him yet. I'm afraid to." Gulf said, his face turned 180 from being so happy and to being extremely sad. 

"Him?" Hai scrunched his brows and trying to think who is the 'him' that Gulf is referring to, "oh, him?!" He almost exclaimed yet Gulf immediately put his hand on Hai's mouth to shut him up. 

Mew looked up to them but the two just awkwardly smiled at him so the man could continue playing with his son. 

"So you're tying Mew to yourself? Selfish huh?" Hai added when Mew's no longer looking at them. "Is he coming back?"

"I don't know yet. I didn't plan to love him, you know? The very first is really to just make him suffer and let him experience the pain but in this game of love that I created, I got caught too  and before I realize it, I went in too deep with no way of going back." Gulf confessed. 

"And you still let him chase after you." Hai rolled his eyes. Gulf has really instigated all those charades with Mew and yet eventually he is the one who wanted to tie Mew up to his self. 

"I had-" 

"What are you two gossiping here?" Gulf cut-off what he had to say at the interference of Mild. 

"We're talking about how talkative and loud mouth you are that the plan almost got ruined." Hai sassily said while Gulf just laughed at him. 

"Oy! I only have so little appearance you know?" Mild said, showing his tongue to Hai. 

"Are you a kid?" Hai gently flicked Mild's tongue while the latter exaggerated and playfully cried out loud which gathered attention from the others and well of course Kao joined their quarrels. 

The food were served to them, the proposal of Gulf suddenly just turned into friend's reunion. Each introduced their friends - formally. Mew only got Mild and Run then his two siblings while Gulf got three chaotic and naughty friends and then there's Mix who blended well with Mew's friends. 

"Ehemm.. Mew, aren't you gonna introduce this man here who is behind everything to your little sister?" Hai whispered on Mew's ears. Mew didn't like Hai at first but the man is just genuine and really cares for Gulf's well being that he didn't know how they hit it off being friends. 

"If you don't want to ruin your life then get away from her. Oh, I won't be the one who will ruin your life, she will" Mew laughed wickedly while Hai just looked at him with disgust on his face - thinking that Mew's face really suited to be a villain. 

"Maybe next time then." Hai turned his back and went to play with Aedyn who's been having a hard time how to catch up to Mild's silliness. 

"Baby, you're so beautiful today." Mew out of nowhere suddenly whispered to Gulf's ears. The latter blushed like crazy that he is thankful that the lighting is not very bright or else it would be visible to everyone how red he'd become. 

"I just remembered, You look like someone" Gulf said, trying to say them with straight face - still hiding his smile on Mew's compliments. 

"I do? Who?"

"My husband" Gulf said, he almost cringed at his own pick-up lines. 

Mew's smiles from ear to ear, "You look like someone too" He said. 

"Oh? Who?" Gulf raised a brow.

"My wife" Mew said, he just returned what Gulf said to him but the effect to Gulf is too much. He looks like an over-ripe tomato. Mew holds Gulf's hand and intertwined their fingers and just smiling to each other. Their eyes are overflowing with love and they both emits colored hearts which is a sore for their friends. 

 The two were  too engrossed to talking by themselves that they didn't even noticed that their friends were slowly leaving the place bringing their son along. 

"Boom where's the-?" Mew turned to the side, wanted to ask for his brother for the car keys but when he turned around, the place is already empty just leaving the two alone. "Where are they?" He asked though Mew already got the idea of why they left the place. 

Gulf looked around and really no one's there aside from them; the servers were gone too - must be just waiting for them to leave the place so that they can clean up. 

The two got the same message from Mix that Aedyn's staying with him in another hotel while the rest are going back to Amanda's hotel. Gulf got the room upstairs and of course they both just reunited so they'll be staying together. 

"I have room upstairs..." Gulf said in a low voice, he seems kinda shy about it. They've been living together but it just doesn't come out natural to him to invite Mew to his hotel room after that proposal. He has been ignoring Mew for the last months, also stopping Mew's advances. 

"Good cause I can't wait anymore" Mew whispered on his soon-to-be wife's ears. His sexy and a bit husky voice just makes him really hot; Gulf unconsciously licked and gently bit his lips, he looks forward to it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep, no more angst for the mean time hehe 

We all know what's next so.. stay tuned haha.

Also, I wanna thank you guys for staying with me and reaching this far. I really appreciate you all ❤ Lovelots.