Kidnapped (pt 1.)

"George henry Davidson, last seen October 29th. If you have an details or have seen this man please contact......"

Sapnap's heart shattered, he looked over at Karl who had his hand held over his heart, he was breathing very fast. He had tears in his eyes and never blinked while he stared at the words plastered across the tv screen.

They were currently at a Halloween party, it was the 31st, two days after he went missing. He was supposed to show up to the party, but never did. Nobody was in contact with him since the 28th.

"Oh shit." Wilbur said, bouncing up from the couch. "How did-" Punz started. "That's impossible! I was with him on the 29th!" Tubbo said. Sapnap kept his eyes stuck to Karl who was still frozen and panicking. Sapnap stood up and walked over to him while the others fussed and tried to figure things out.

"Do you wanna walk outside for a minute?" Sapnap whispered into his ear. Karl gripped his sweater and nodded. Sapnap nodded and lightly pushed him toward the back sliding doors.

They sat down by the pool, Karl sat cris cross while Sapnap dangled his legs in the water. Karl stared at the water. "It's my fault." Karl whispered. Sapnap looked at him. "What?" He asked. "It's my fault.." he repeated. Sapnap shook his head. "It's nobodies fault Karl, don't blame yourself." Sapnap said, he wrapped his arm around Karl and pulled him in.

"I should've told him to stay home..." Karl said. "I should've begged him to not go to that stupid club." Karl said. Sapnap rubbed his back. "It's not your fault." Sapnap said.......

October 29th,

"Should I go??" George said, staring out his apartment window right above his desk. Karl chuckled. "Yes! It'll be fun!" Karl said. George smiled. "I don't know though, I don't know anybody there." George said.

"So? You can meet people!" Karl said. "But I feel like it's a bit dangerous you know?" George said. Karl rolled his eyes even though George couldn't see. "Alright, I'll go." George said, standing up. Karl clapped.

"Dress nice, maybe you'll attract someone nice~~" Karl said. George giggled as he rummaged through his closet. "Mm, would jeans and a blue t-shirt be nice?" George asked. Karl facepalmed. "George, think sexy." Karl said. George smirked and threw on what he had.

He placed his phone down and showed off his outfit. A black cropped shirt with a blue cropped jacket. He had a white skirt with black high tops. He added a baby blue flower clip to his hair and a pearl necklace.

"GEORGE!" Karl shouted. "What?" He chuckled. "Is it bad?" He asked, his voice lowering. Karl smiled. "YOU LOOK SO FREAKING HOT!!!" He said. George grew flustered and covered his body.

"I love it!" Karl said. "Really? I feel like I should change into like my sort of tight black ripped jeans?" George said. "I mean you can if you want but I find the skirt so freaking cute!" Karl said. George smiled.

"Alright well I should probably get going now, I'll call you tomorrow!" George said. "Okay! Have fun! Be safe! Watch your drink don't leave it unattended, and I love you!" Karl said. George smiled and waved before hanging up.

He didn't know that'd be the last call he'd ever have....

George grabbed his wallet, switched into his black jeans, he just didn't feel confident or comfortable dressing like that yet. He grabbed his phone and hurried out. He said goodbye to his cat before closing the door.

Outside the club

George took a deep breath. Nothing to worry about right? Just a small confined area with strippers and old creepy men looking to lick a woman. He needed this, his family brought him down enough.

He showed his ID and walked in, the music was super loud, it hurt his ears at first. He started to panic and rushed to the bathroom, he had horrible anxiety, he had to take medicine for it. He looked at himself in the mirror before letting out a breath and walking back out.

People were crowded around, very close. He groaned and went over to the bar. There was a young lady behind the counter who smiled at him as he sat down. "What can I get you sir?" She asked him. "Something light please." He said, giving her a smile. She nodded.

George's eyes landed upon a man sitting in the back corner where it was dark. He squinted trying to sketch out his face. His attention was taken when the lady placed his drink in front of him. He smiled and nodded at her before taking a sip. He turned his head back at the corner, but the man was gone.

He shrugged it off and turned back to the woman, finishing his drink. He decided he'd at least go farther into the club. So he stood up and trotted toward the dance floor. There was a big dance floor in the center along with a DJ at the front.

He kept his distance from the big crowds, not wanting to get caught up in anything.

Little later

He was nearly wasted, maybe tipsy. It was very late, so he started heading out. Many people were leaving, getting into taxi's, parents were showing up to get their kids who were wasted. George, who had no one, and no car, decided to start walking home, which was a few blocks away.

It was pitch black, the only light he got was from the street lights that dangled in yellow colors. He was slightly stumbling over himself as he walked alone. He could've called one of his friends, but he was not in the right state of mind to even think about it.

The air was thick and it was very silent, George felt like he was in the middle of no where. He paused as something felt off. He turned around but saw nothing, he shrugged it off and continued walking.

He stopped once again when he heard a light whistle behind him. He carefully turned around to absolutely nothing. He sighed and went to turn back around before something grabbed him, covering his mouth with a cloth. He tried to scream and kicked around trying to get loose of the grip.

He struggled, before finally, his vision faded into blackness. He couldn't feel anything, he couldn't keep his eyes open no matter how hard he tried, he was being kidnapped.

—————————————————————————

(1088 words)

I'm trying to make these chapters longer, not only for this but for other books I'm writing. I keep slipping in and out of being too lazy to write and also it being boring, to wanting to and writing for hours.

Also, I did start to rush the end of this and get kinda bored of it so I apologize if there is bad spelling or grammar or it's just bad in general lol.

Anyway, hope you like this! I love you all and I'll keep you guys updated as much as possible! 

From your author, Bug