Chapter 24: The Deal

When Lila got home, she was shaking uncontrollably , if Alya goes down than that means she's next and she had a feeling that Chloe was serious about that threat. There was no way that she could stay here and there was no way that she could go back to Italy. She then got an idea, she walked to her mother, snaking arm around her mother said,

"Mom why don't we go on a vacation, the school is under renovation again due to an accident and I think this is a perfect opportunity for us to spend mother daughter time."

Maria bit her tongue to hold herself back, she took a deep breath before turning to her daughter with a forced smile, "Honey that's a great idea, unfortunately I have a lot of work so I can't take some time off, I hope you understand."

Lila's shoulder fell as she hung her head in frustration, she faked a smiled and said, "Oh that's too bad."

She ran back to her room and tried to think of a plan, because one way or another she definitely not going back to juvie and now that she's and adult it's guarantee that she'll end up in jail. She yelled in frustration as she threw everything and anything she saw.

She gritted her teeth and cursed, "Damn you Marinette."

With Alya...

"ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE! FIVE PEOPLE WANTS TO SUE YOU ALYA! WHAT ON EARTH DID YOU THINK WERE YOU DOING! WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO COMPENSATE ALL THESE PEOPLE!" Marlena yelled as she slammed the stack of paper in front of her daughter.

Alya looked down at the stack of papers and were shocked that they really sued her. She pushed her hair back annoyed and thought, 'That bitch really sued me!'

Otis sat in front of her, he honestly didn't know what to do his job didn't pay him enough to payback for all his daughter's mistakes. Alya's sibling were back in the twins' room, with Nora trying to distract them.

"I'm sorry I didn't think that they would take it this far."

Marlena waged her finger back and forth, pointing to her daughter and stated, "No, they had every right to sue you, you're the one who took it too far. Not only have you been bullying those poor students, but you have been spreading malicious rumors about them and this all started when you started being friends with that Lila girl." She took a deep breath and continued, "We have told you that we did not like you hanging around that girl and yet you deliberately ignore us over and over, she is nothing but a bad influence on you."

"Mom-" Alya tried to cut.

"No, I am not done yet, ever since you befriended that Lila girl bad things happened to you." Marlena said exhausted.

Alya's eyes started to shake, "She promised me a good future, she promised to hook me up with someone in the higher ups, I could be the best news anchor in my generation."

Otis and Marlena both looked at Alya in shock, Otis asked, "Is that why you became friends with her? Cause she gave you some empty promise you aren't even sure are true?"

"I can't believe this. I...I'm gonna go." Said Marlena before leaving the room

Alya looked at her mother, her heart filled with guilt, "Mom..."

"Alya leave her and go to your room, I'll go and talk to your friends' lawyers to see if they will drop the charges." Otis said leaving his daughter alone.

Alya watched her parents walk away from her, confused as she didn't know what to do. On the corner of her eyes, she noticed her older sister Nora staring at her in disappointment before leaving for the twins' room.

"Nora." Alya whispered.

She was frustrated, she took a deep breath as she held her tears back. She the got an idea and quickly dialed in Marinette's number.