Chapter 065

After eleven o'clock in the evening, the Chen family villa was very quiet.

Except for a few scattered lights, the rest is dark.

The middle-aged man disappeared into the surveillance range, and went around the garage from the dead end of the garden. The garage was dark, and the sensor light in the corner did not turn on. The man looked up at the surveillance camera in the front left, avoided the camera's shooting range, and walked into a place in the far corner, where a black commercial vehicle was parked. .

Lao Lin walked to the back of the commercial vehicle and was completely hidden from the surveillance camera. He crouched down and took out the small flashlight he carried at any time. Using the vehicle to cover it, he dragged a prepared toolbox from under the vehicle.

The light shone in the toolbox, and the reflected light and shadow illuminated his pale and indifferent face.

After making a lap, he took out the jack and tool pliers and stuck them on the rear tire of the car.

In the silent villa, no one noticed the movements in the corner of the garage. The driver, Lao Lin, seemed to have simulated it countless times. He clearly knew the structure of the car in front of him and what he was going to do next. Be patient and loosen some parts a little bit.

Time passed minute by minute, and in less than half an hour, he had come out from under the car.

He stood beside the car, wiping the oil in his hand one after another. The car will leave the garage tomorrow, hit the road, and head to the Chen Group as usual. The person sitting is Chen Jianhong, the driver is his colleague Lao Liu, and there may be another assistant of Chen Jianhong in the car. If it is earlier, Chen Shiming may also get in this car...

Then, with a bang, the fire came out.

Pop - the incandescent lights in the dark garage suddenly come on.

All the lights seemed to have been prepared, illuminating all the blind spots at this moment, illuminating the middle-aged man who was standing near the commercial vehicle and was wiping the oil on his palms.

Lao Lin was shocked, and his eyes suddenly turned to the power switch.

The boy in pajamas still put his hand on the switch and looked at him with a smile, "Uncle Lin, why are you still here in the garage so late?"

Lao Lin was stunned for a moment, then paused for a while and said, "I suddenly thought that the car was unlocked during the day, so I came over to have a look."

"Locking a car is full of phone oil?" Chen Qizhao laughed, walked over from the switch, saw the toolbox next to the car, and kicked, "This is the first time I know that a toolbox is needed to lock a car. "

"The tire is flat." Lao Lin's eyes were fixed on Chen Qizhao, and what he said was very normal: "Just changed a spare tire."

"Just one tire change? Why does it feel like a lot of things have been changed." Chen Qizhao squatted down as if nothing had happened, and glanced at the traces around the car, "Oh, by the way, Uncle Lin, you may not know."

Lao Lin looked at him, "What?"

Chen Qizhao stood up straight and glanced at the tool rack in front of the commercial vehicle, "Go and take a look at the third tool box over there."

Lao Lin glanced at the car, followed Chen Qizhao's words, walked over and took down the toolbox. And this time, he saw a small monitor placed in a blind spot behind the toolbox, and its field of vision was facing the entire garage. Lao Lin's expression changed slightly, he suddenly looked at Chen Qizhao who was standing beside the car.