Chapter 067

Chen Qizhao received a call from Xiao Zhou after eating. He would ask Zhang Yazhi for further confirmation about the aromatherapy situation, and also get some clues from Chen Shiming.

Although Zhang Yazhi was not told about the aromatherapy incident at the beginning, Chen Shiming had already considered some of the situation and investigated the details of the aromatherapy shop... It was just unlikely that he wanted to get information from Zhang Yazhi.

"Mr. Chen also said that the store has been giving back to customers and contacting customers for a long time." Xiao Zhou continued: "But it has been too long, and it is unlikely that you want to know information through your wife."

"I see." Chen Qizhao also has psychological expectations. Even if he asks other details from Zhang Yazhi, it is only narrowing down the scope, but the suspicion cannot be completely ruled out. If the other party is using Zhang Yazhi's best friend, it is possible that he has no contact with Zhang Yazhi. "You give me the list."

Xiao Zhou said to send it immediately, and soon sent the list to Chen Qizhao's mobile phone.

Shen Yuhuai asked, "Finished?"

"Well." Chen Qizhao paused slightly, "As for the aromatherapy shop, my brother has a list, and I asked Xiao Zhou to send it to me."

Shen Yuhuai raised his eyes slightly to look at the school road of scattered pedestrians, "Just finished eating, why don't you take a walk to digest your food?"

"Okay." Chen Qizhao put the phone in his pocket.

The campus of S University is very wide. Chen Qizhao came to the school for so long, in fact, the whole school has not been finished.

There were only a handful of walks after dinner, and Shen Yuhuai followed him several times. The two walked side by side, and could see that there were still people or couples walking on the school road. Chen Qizhao's eyes were slightly sideways, and he stopped for a second on the passing couple, and swept them together. hand.

Shen Yuhuai: "Didn't you usually go out with Yan Kailin?"

"No." Chen Qizhao: "He usually has something to do at night."

Shen Yuhuai: "I found that you don't talk much lately."

"Will it be?" Chen Qizhao.

"It's just intuition." Shen Yuhuai tilted his head slightly to look at him, "If you have any questions, you can tell me."

The eyes of the other party were very dark, and they seemed to be inked at night, just like in the video.

Chen Qizhao and Shen Yuhuai looked at each other, pretending to be calm and avoiding their eyes, "Sometimes intuition is not accurate."

Walking near the playground, the originally quiet road became lively.

Students on bicycles passed quickly between the two, creating a small gust of wind.

Chen Qizhao's eyes turned slightly, as if he noticed something.

At this time, he was suddenly moved to the side and accidentally bumped into Shen Yuhuai.

Shen Yuhuai grabbed Chen Qizhao's arm and led the person to lean to the side, the feeling of the clothes under his palm.

As if touching the bones of the elbow joint, he inadvertently frowned, released it quickly, and explained, "Let's walk next to each other, there are many people riding bicycles here."

The strength on his arm was relieved, and Shen Yuhuai let go of him.

Chen Qizhao glanced slightly and took a step closer to Shen Yuhuai, "Oh."