Chapter 071

The lively music by the pool continued. Among the young people who were playing more and more, there was a man sitting on the beach chair by the pool, looking at the liveliness opposite. The man in blue casual clothes shook the champagne, and his eyes fell steadily on Chen Qizhao on the sofa opposite the pool.

Yan Kailin didn't want to rub around in front of other people's cameras, so he took Chen Qizhao to sit on the sofa and greeted the people. He saw some flirting little stars not far away. "Why do these people keep throwing glances at us?

"Maybe they're interested in you." Chen Qizhao lowered his head and picked from the photos sent by Yan Kailin. He chose one that was acceptable, and hesitated a bit on the sending interface.

Yan Kailin looked over and said, "Brother, what are you doing? Are you posting on your Moments? What are you posting?"

Chen Qizhao's fingers paused slightly, and only Shen Yuhuai was visible when he checked when sending, and then said, "No."

Yan Kailin glanced at the Moments in disbelief, but he didn't see Chen Qizhao's Moments. He was wondering when he suddenly saw someone walking directly towards them not far away.

"Kailen, long time no see." The man sat beside him, and the beautiful woman who came with him sat down beside Chen Qizhao comfortably.

Chen Qizhao, who was parked on the friend circle interface, raised his eyes slightly, and saw a beautiful woman with a champagne glass swaying beside him. He didn't speak, but looked at the man who was communicating with Yan Kailin.

Glancing at it, he remembered who this man was.

The relationship between the Sun family and the Chen family is just average, there is no business dealings, and there is no normal contact. But the Sun family and the Lin family are different. The Sun family runs the transportation line of some of the Lin family's products, and the two have cooperated several times. The relationship between the Sun family and the Lin family is not bad.

"Qi Zhao." Master Sun raised his glass slightly.

Chen Qizhao didn't speak, but he didn't refuse, and clinked glasses with him.

With this clink, the champagne glasses were drained in one go, and Chen Qizhao raised the glass towards Young Master Sun.

Young Master Sun's light sips stopped, so he had to bite the bullet and finish the drink, "Qi Zhao has a good amount of alcohol."

Chen Qizhao and Yan Kailin were sitting on the sofa here. When Young Master Sun came over, a few people who had been wanting to come up and chat also followed, and a few people gradually gathered around the sofa. Cheng Rong originally took his little girlfriend, but when he saw that Yan Kailin was busy, he came over to join in the fun.

Young Master Sun mixed in, looking at Chen Qizhao who was drinking with Yan Kailin next to him.

And when it's lively here, the wine table game is on. Young Master Sun came here, so it's not good to withdraw at this time.

Just this participation, the relationship between Master Sun and Cheng Rong is the same as usual. Cheng Rong has been in the wine bureau a few times, and he knows how crazy this group of people is playing games. But this kind of game, in the final analysis, is like that, more people may not drink more.

When everyone shook the dice, Master Sun silently observed Chen Qizhao.

When he looked at Chen Qizhao, he found that Chen Qizhao was also looking at him occasionally, his eyes were clear, and he occasionally avoided his eyes.

"It's boring to drink so much." Chen Qizhao, "Would you like to blow the bottle?"

Yan Kailin loves to be lively: "Okay!"