Chapter 078

"Yu Huai?" Shen Xuelan in the co-pilot urged.

"Good night."

Shen Yuhuai glanced at Chen Qizhao, turned around and got into the driver's seat, the door closed immediately.

When the car started, Chen Qizhao took two steps back and watched the Shen family's car drive away from the Chen family's villa.

When the car was far away, Chen Qizhao looked down at his fingers, and after a while, he followed the footsteps of his family and entered the villa.

Not long after entering the villa, Chen Jianhong greeted Chen Shiming and planned to go to the study. He saw Chen Qizhao not far away and said, "Xiao Zhao, come here too."

Chen Qizhao raised his eyebrows slightly.

Chen Jianhong's study usually has few people entering, and even the housekeeper needs to get Chen Jianhong's permission to enter, and Chen Jianhong often discusses work with Chen Shiming in it. The first time he entered Chen Jianhong's study without quarreling, Chen Qizhao did not go to the desk after entering, but sat down on the sofa beside the bookcase and looked at the two people at the desk who were sorting documents.

He could probably guess what he was doing in the study, it was nothing more than the jade necklace of the Gu family.

Sure enough, it didn't take long for Chen Shiming to speak very simply, turning the topic to the Gu family necklace, and relaying what Chen Qizhao said earlier to Chen Jianhong.

Chen Qizhao listened to Chen Shiming's words, looked down at the phone a little, Shen Yuhuai's chat interface was open on the page.

It's a bit of a distance from Chen's house to Shen's house. It takes about half an hour to drive, and it may be a little later if you encounter traffic jams. He looked down at Shen Yuhuai's head, thinking of his actions not long ago... Could it be that he thought wrong?

Chen Qizhao clicked on Shen Yuhuai's avatar, entered and exited, thinking aimlessly.

After a while, Chen Shiming finished relaying his views and said, "Qi Zhao said so, we also have to consider whether there is a possibility of greater capital being involved behind the Lin family."

The voices in the study stopped.

Chen Qizhao came back to his senses, turned off the screen of his phone, and when he looked up, he noticed that two people in the study were looking at him.

"Finished?" Chen Qizhao asked, "Do you want to give the necklace?"

"It's more likely that the necklace will cause problems if it stays with us."

Chen Shiming returned to his senses after hearing the words, and explained: "Send is definitely to send."

Chen Qizhao snorted and was about to give them some advice when he suddenly noticed the gaze of another person in front of him.

Chen Jianhong's eyes stopped on Chen Qizhao, his eyes were all scrutinized with substance, and staring for a long time would give people a feeling of breathless oppression. Chen Qizhao used to hate this kind of sight, because it always made him feel a pressure from outside, which made him involuntarily reflect on whether he did something wrong.

In his previous life, when Chen Jianhong looked at him like this, he couldn't help but resist.

But I don't know why, maybe it's been a long time, maybe I'm used to seeing it at the dinner table, but now Chen Jianhong looks at him with such eyes, but his mood is much calmer.